Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Jenna M.
Works like a charm. Whenever I've not been eating as well as I should, I turn to these to ease my pain (burn). Keep them handy in the medicine closet.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
I have always suffered from acid reflux and this is the only one that helps! I get acid reflux from everything so I use this daily and it does the job!
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
My brother has to take these because he has stomach ulcers. It works really well for him! I used it once when I felt a burning sensation in my chest
Amanda N.
I've used these on advice from my ENT for a throat issue I was having. Seem to work fine. I'd just buy generic though, much cheaper. Works the same.
Sheena M.
Atlanta, GA
Gets the job done. Take 30 minds before you eat spicy of gassy foods. Makes a world of a difference. You can buy the generic at your local Walmart
Angela H.
Woodbridge, VA
When I got pregnant with my daughter I started having really bad heart burn. The cooling sensation that you feels it feel like it helps right away.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
I have frequent heart burn, and this is what I use for it. It is a great product that really works. This is my number 1 go to brand for heart burn.
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I used it during my first pregnancy as I had terrible heartburn. But it didn't seem as long lasting as it said. I just reverted back to using tums.
Ashlee J.
Redding, CA
I get the big version at Costco so I save a lot.  When I have an uneasy stomach this comes to the rescue!  It relieves my symptoms within 20 minutes.
Ashley S.
I used this while I was pregnant and it was an absolute lifesaver! It worked almost immediately!! No aftertaste and a small easy to swallow pill.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.