Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #62 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
DeLisa H.
I have REALLY bad acid reflux so I carry these with me everywhere... They give relief within 30 minutes!!! I LOVE them especially in the cool mint flavor!!!
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I took these while I was pregnant ( Dr. Said it was fine) and these were the only thing that gave me any relief. They're fast acting and great for anytime.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great for people who work out and need a acid reducer tablet!!! This is a great product over the counter don't need a script for it. It's not that pricey.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
This product is my favorite ! I suffer from acid reflux disease.. and I've tried different products but none compare to zantac150! And it's so affordable!
Yztla r.
My doctor prescribed this and it helped tremendously for my gurd. I felt better a few minutes after take this and was fully better after the first two days
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
The only thing that helps my acid reflux. Doesn't take long to start working. This product is a good price it's not too expensive. Defiantly a life saver !
leslie w.
Best antacid there is! Gets rid of the burning almost instantly! I have tried almost everything that there is and this is the only thing that has helped!
Mary P.
WILKES BARRE, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've taken a lot of acid reducer medication and this is the only one that helps within minutes. Highly recommended for people you have daily acid reflux.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
I have always suffered from acid reflux and this is the only one that helps! I get acid reflux from everything so I use this daily and it does the job!
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
My go to medicine for heartburn. I occasionally get heartburn and this relieves the symptoms right away. I would definitely recommend Zantac products.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.