Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Great product for acid reflux that isn't quite bad enough for an everyday prescription medication, but worse than the need for tums all day and works faster than nexium
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
These are amazing! Heartburn goes away quickly once taking zantac! Also can even eat the spiciest foods then take a zantac and heartburn doesn't occur! Recommend!
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I do not get heartburn too much but recently I had a bad case. luckily we always have this in my house for my husband. this worked very fast and very effectively
Shaniece S.
Brooklyn, NY
The Only Thing That Gets Me Heartburn Relief..Didn't Like The Taste But No Matter It Still Worked Within Minutes Of Taking Them..Generic Brand Aren't Worth It!!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love these so much. I literally keep heartburn 24/7, but these have saved my life. They have been the only thing that I've found that actually give me relief.
V'erica C.
Monroe, LA
I rarely ever deal with acid reflux and it only ever bothers me at night. This product is fast relief and always helps me get back to sleep within 30 minutes.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
A pregnant woman's best friend! Unfortunately heartburn has followed me out of pregnancy as well so I still use them from time to time and they work very well!
DeLisa H.
I have REALLY bad acid reflux so I carry these with me everywhere... They give relief within 30 minutes!!! I LOVE them especially in the cool mint flavor!!!
Sharay R.
Zantac is not only great for heartburn, my daughter's allergist prescribed it with a combo of other meds for major allergic reactions. It helped tremendously
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My review will be simple. I tried it, it worked, bit I gagged at the taste. I just could not handle the flavor enough to keep it in, if you know what I mean.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.