Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #38 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Brittany J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
As someone who suffers from heartburn and acid reflux this stuff is a lifesaver! I literally can't live without it. it's strong and you can get it over the counter.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I used to have terrible acid reflux and this stuff is the best. I used to have a prescription years ago for more powerful stuff I suppose, I always liked zantac. I have used pepcid but it does nothing.
Jayden P.
Watertown, SD
I have horrible heartburn. This stuff works wonders!! I'd say it acts very fast and makes my heartburn disappear! It's definitely my go to when I get bad heartburn.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
During the end of my second pregnancy I had some bad acid reflux and my doctor prescribed this. I thought it worked fine but I liked the process of chewing on Tums.
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
Only medicine that works for my heart burn, was taking too much tums and doc recommended to avoid Kinney stones. Glad I changed and so if hubby because he gets great relief too
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
After I had my gallbladder removed I had issues with excessive heartburn. Zantac was my long term use, I took it about half an hour before most meals and it helped a lot!
Christian Z.
Niles, OH
This is a great product! I tried other top brand acid reducers but this one seems to take it away the quickest and last the longest! If you want to feel better I definitely recommend this!
Brianna Z.
Concord, CA
Works very well but if it's too pricey for your liking I find the store brand versions work just as well. Look for "ranitidine" on the label, same thing as Zantac.
Kearsten B.
York, NE
I use this and another med to take care of my acid reflux problems and find that it's helped me a lot throughout the day. Less pain, nausea, and aches when I'm done eating.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I get heart burn a lot, so does my whole family. My mom and brother are on daily prescribed medicine, but I have chosen not to. This is my go to pill for when mine acts up.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.