Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #38 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Allison T.
Arlington, TX
I had awful gastritis and this was my life saver. It works so fast and effectively for gastritis and random bouts of heartburn that pop up out of nowhere. Also perfect to prevent heartburn when taking it before eating hot wings or Mexican food!
Kaitlin C.
I was diagnosed with gerd when I was very young. even my daughter has it. these are the best pills that work very fast and are long lasting. every time I feel the heartburn coming I take one and it goes away fast!
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This was the only thing that stopped my heartburn! At some points even cold ice water gave me the burn. Takes about 30 minutes to kick in, best to use in advance.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to take a prescription for my reflux but it was not covered by my insurance and was very exspensive, this worked just as well and was a lot less exspensive
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO
This my life saver, I suffer from really bad heartburn and this is my only solution. Nothing else compares to it. It is pricey but so worth it. I have been using this for years and I will always repurchase.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
I used Zantac while I was pregnant with my son and OMG was it amazing. While most other heartburn/indigestion relief products didn't work, Zantac did the job and rid my discomfort.
Kelli W.
Zantac works really works for me. I don't use it daily but when I take it I cab depend on it. I believe I suffer from acid reflux and this helps when I'm having issues with it.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These tablets give me rapid relief. I don't need them very often, but when I do it usually prior to going to bed. 1 tablet gives me a good night sleep without the acid indigestion. I have tried other tablets, but they never seemed effective at all!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I was recommend these by my doctor because I am very stressed out I get really bad heartburn. I have to take these about 15 minutes or so before the start working, which can suck. Also they are a bit pricy, but when they kick in the relief is amazing!
Maria
Zantac is my med to use for heartburn. I suffered from heartburn in the past. I had it everyday. Finally I found Zantac and I took a pill once a day & that was it. It took the pain right away. I recommend it to my family all the time.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.