Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #66 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
I was using it during my pregnancy with horrible heartburn, and worked like magic. We all are different, I a glad I found what works for my body. Bought it from drug store and I strongly recommend people trying it.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
The onlg pills that i will take for heartburn tjey last a long time and help me with my acid reflux i live by them otherwise i wouldn't sleep or be able to eat or drink without them
Heather A.
Newton, AL
This works fast and well on any level of heartburn. I prefer the mint ones, only because it gives me the impression of cooling and soothing. Excellent product, I recommend it often!
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I workout daily and somehow always seem to get heartburn while doing so. I really believe these have helped with my heartburn. They are quickly active and takes the pain right away. I definitely would recommend to others
Heather D.
I took this while I was pregnant with my daughter. It cut the heartburn down a lot. Its cheaper if you can get a prescription though. The over the counter mark up is ridiculous.
Jeanette M.
I take Zantac for my acid reflex, I've tried others but I feel Zantac has given me the best relief. It's a small pill that's easy to swallow, no flavor or taste. Starts working right away. Zantac is a must try if you got antacid problems.
Heaven A.
Corinth, MS
Wonderful product for heartburn/indigestion. I started using this product during my last pregnancy and keep some in the medicine cabinet now. My husband also uses this to help with his acid reflux issues.
Meka H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I use this all the time I just take one in the morning and it works all day and if you have horrible heartburn take one and wait about 10-15 minutes and your good it's better.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
I started taking this due to some stomach and digestion problems I've been having. This does help with my heartburn, but didn't seem to help everything I thought it would.
Stephanie G.
Clare, MI
This stuff works. ive had a prescription for years but it never worked. my boyfriend told me to take this, i told him, if my prescription didn't work neither would this but it did. it worked great. i stock up when its on sale.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.