Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #66 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
When I was like 16 I kept burping like a lot. I mean, a lot. It was ridiculous. I went to the walk-in since it was getting so ridiculous. The doctor was sure it was my gull bladder, I was scheduled to have my gull bladder the next day. As I was checking out at the front desk one of the receptionists said she burps a lot too and that I need to try Zantac. This product literally saved my gull bladder from getting taken out. If that doesn’t make you wanna get it for heartburn, then I don’t know what would.
Tyler T.
Christiansbrg, VA
Helps relieve my heartburn so much! I suffer from severe GERD so I have to take this stuff daily or else I will be throwing up flames! I will admit I am starting to get immune to them and have been having to take more than one a day.
Morgan K.
Brandon, MS
This is much better than having to chew up a chalky Tums. It worked well, but took it a while to kick in. It was much more effective than alternatives. The price is reasonable for how well it works. I’ve even recommended to my dad.
Joanna T.
Baltimore, MD
As someone with GERD, Zantac has been a lifesaver for me. I take Nexium and digestive enzymes, but still have breakthrough acid reflux at times. Whenever I do, Zantac 150 does the trick. At times, I have had to take 2 pills (cannot exceed 2 pills in 24 hours) as 1 wasn't working, but that has only happened very few times. This is also a product I always carry with me.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
This product you have to take every day for it to actually eventually work. When I’m in disparate for a cure this work too slow. You can buy this at any drug store. No I would waste my time with this
Danielle S.
Fairless Hls, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This medication works great as an over the counter acid reducer. It is pretty pricey though, and can sometimes run around $10 for a small box. But it does the job if you take it before eating something that gives you heartburn or any stomach acid issues instead of being on a daily prescription medication
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Zantac is the only thing that helps me with my acid reflux and I always have some in my purse. I don't take them every day but when I need help; they are what I use. I believe in these 100%.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
My doctor actual prescribed this for my most recent acid reflux spell and I’d never take another kind after my first week of using it works so well and I am once able able to drink orange juice and have tomatoes on my salad...lol..
Renita B.
Columbia , SC
Prior to bring diagnosed with Breast Cancer;I did not suffer from heartburn. This product was highly recommended, unfortunately this product did not work that well for me. My chest/throat area always felt like it was burning.
Catie R.
This helped relieve symptoms fast and helped me to be less uncomfortable especially at night. It is affordable and effective. I’d definitely get this again and will turn to Zantac when I get heartburn.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.