Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #43 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Morgan K.
Carriere, MS
This is much better than having to chew up a chalky Tums. It worked well, but took it a while to kick in. It was much more effective than alternatives. The price is reasonable for how well it works. I’ve even recommended to my dad.
Joanna T.
Davie, FL
As someone with GERD, Zantac has been a lifesaver for me. I take Nexium and digestive enzymes, but still have breakthrough acid reflux at times. Whenever I do, Zantac 150 does the trick. At times, I have had to take 2 pills (cannot exceed 2 pills in 24 hours) as 1 wasn't working, but that has only happened very few times. This is also a product I always carry with me.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Zantac is the only thing that helps me with my acid reflux and I always have some in my purse. I don't take them every day but when I need help; they are what I use. I believe in these 100%.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
My doctor actual prescribed this for my most recent acid reflux spell and I’d never take another kind after my first week of using it works so well and I am once able able to drink orange juice and have tomatoes on my salad...lol..
Lacie T.
Portageville , MO
This ALWAYS gets rid of my heartburn! I have acid reflux and this is the only medicine that works effectively, not only as a relief, but as a preventive. I took it twice daily while pregnant and it got me through it! I wasn't quite as sick and miserable!!
Christina G.
Phoenix,AZ
I have lupus, arthritis, and other issues and had used these for 2.5 years every night to try to reduce acid reflux. After having some lower GI bleeding for a while I finally got the colonoscopy done which found stomach ulcers, gastritis, and colitis. My dr has since switched me to Omeprazole, which is also over the counter but "much more effective" according to him. Not sure if the Zantac did anything to prevent the ulcers all in all, and certainly did not help treat them.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Zantac is amazing. My acid reflux was so horrible it would wake me up and keep me up. I just couldn't take it anymore. My doctor told me to take Zantac and thank goodness she did!!! If you've already eaten it's going to take a bit to calm it down but if you use it as a preventative measure before you start eating then it is golden!
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
I get heartburn consistently. I do like these but wish they would work a little fast and for a longer time frame. For the price I wish i got a little more brand for my buck from this product. It definitely works better than the chewable antacids but compared to other tablets there is room for improvement from these
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Thank God for Zantac. When I'm having uncontrollable acid reflux pain, I reach for thisnproduct. It's very effective. It does take a little while to work, though. I purchase it from my local grocery store. I'm satisfied overall and recommend it to anyone.
Morgan W.
Fast acting! I used to wake up with heartburn so bad it made me nauseous. My doctor suggested zantac and i'm sure glad he did. I've used other products before with slower results. Thanks goodness for walgreens and always carrying it for me!!!
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.