BY ZANTAC

Zantac® 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets.
150mg/Acid reducer.
Strong fast lasting.
Prevents & relieves heartburn.
Associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
50 tablets (50 doses). see more...

• Does anyone know if this medication works as well as omeprezole d...7 Answers
  • How much does this cost? I currently take a prescription for this...8 Answers
  • How often can you take this?18 Answers
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
My husbands can not live without this stuff. It helps reduce the constant heartburn he gets daily. It is a little pricey, but totally worth it due to the results you get from use. Definitely meets our expectations and will continue purchasing
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Zantac is fine for minor heartburn or as an extra at bedtime. I use a prescription strength med during the day and Zantac at bedtime to help with my nocturnal symptoms. Without it I will sometimes wake up choking from acid coming up into my windpipe. It works well for this but doesn't really help me during the day.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Definitely the best over the counter remedy for heart burn. If you are prone to heartburn by certain foods that you are about to eat take it before and it will prevent it from happening. If you have active heartburn take it and it will go away rather quickly. It's the best. It's a bit pricey but sometimes coupons are offered in the center insert of your newspaper or you can email the company for a coupon to use do you can try it out.
Molly C.
Broomfield, CO
These Zantac really help when heartburn hits. I take one before I know I'm going to eat acidic foods that ignite heartburn and my acid reflux and these do the trick every time. Sometimes I have to take a few week break from them if I notice that stop working.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
I suffer from acid reflux and this are amazing, i take one almost every night before I go to bed because it helps me not wake up later at night feeling sick. It last all day too, if I take one I usually feel good the whole day. Works amazing
Peggy C.
I use this (and the CVS brand - which, honestly is just as good) because I have two digestive issues that allow acid to back up in my esophagus. My gastro doc told me to take one of these a day around dinner to help. And it really does! I notice a difference when I forget to take one.
sharee b.
I used this product last week after I ate some hot wings! I was kinda skeptical to take because medicines you dotnt set right with me but this one was great! It really worked and took away my heartburn! I took it and in 10 mins I felt it kicking in! Was very thankful because I was traveling on vacation! Great product that teally works!
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
Works for me. I get a burning sensation at the bottom of my stomach when I eat acidic foods which I believe is called GERDS. I know you're supposed to take it before you eat but it helps me personally when I take it after.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Must use product for acid relief. I don't use a different product ever. It is much better than alternatives. Good value for how it works. I buy at target and would recommend to others. I would continue using.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried this and while it did seem to help with my symptoms in the beginning after using it for a couple of months, it stopped working all together. I think it's a good product if you only have to use it occasionally and don't suffer from chronic heartburn.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In
How often can you take this?
Erin F.
How much does this cost? I currently take a prescription for this but it's strong but was hoping to be able to use something cheaper and not a strong.
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
Does anyone know if this medication works as well as omeprezole does for heart burn?