BY ZANTAC

Zantac® 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets.
150mg/Acid reducer.
Strong fast lasting.
Prevents & relieves heartburn.
Associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
50 tablets (50 doses). see more...

• Does anyone know if this medication works as well as omeprezole d...7 Answers
  • How much does this cost? I currently take a prescription for this...8 Answers
  • How often can you take this?18 Answers
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
I suffer from acid reflux and this are amazing, i take one almost every night before I go to bed because it helps me not wake up later at night feeling sick. It last all day too, if I take one I usually feel good the whole day. Works amazing
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Must use product for acid relief. I don't use a different product ever. It is much better than alternatives. Good value for how it works. I buy at target and would recommend to others. I would continue using.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
This product has saved me on many occasions. I have stomach issues that have gone undiagnosed by doctors, but this product always seems to help when nothing else will.
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
I have to buy these for all the guys at work. It works really well and they love it! They ar never disappointed and get relief fast.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Fitspiration Expert
My daughter could not have done without these for a while. Thank goodness her digestive system is regulated now
Molly C.
Molly C.
Broomfield, CO
These Zantac really help when heartburn hits. I take one before I know I'm going to eat acidic foods that ignite heartburn and my acid reflux and these do the trick every time. Sometimes I have to take a few week break from them if I notice that stop working.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
I use this (and the CVS brand - which, honestly is just as good) because I have two digestive issues that allow acid to back up in my esophagus. My gastro doc told me to take one of these a day around dinner to help. And it really does! I notice a difference when I forget to take one.
Sumi J.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
Works for me. I get a burning sensation at the bottom of my stomach when I eat acidic foods which I believe is called GERDS. I know you're supposed to take it before you eat but it helps me personally when I take it after.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product worked wonders for my stomach anytime I had stomach acid or heart burn this would take it away I would recommend this product
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I am using these to help with GERD while a try to wean myself off of Prilosec. It works pretty well, but it takes 45 min to kick in, so choose your meal and your meal time wisely.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In
How often can you take this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
How much does this cost? I currently take a prescription for this but it's strong but was hoping to be able to use something cheaper and not a strong.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
Does anyone know if this medication works as well as omeprezole does for heart burn?