BY ZANTAC

Zantac150?? Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Cool Mint Tablets.
Look! Sugar - free heartburn relief.
Ranitidine tablets 150 mg/acid reducer.
Strong fast lasting???.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
8 tablets (8 doses). Z. see more...

Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Phoenix, AZ
Always used it when I was pregnant and it worked wonders for me. I would take it before I ate something that would upset my stomach and it would work better.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
This product works really well and gets rid of heartburn very quickly it's well worth the price I will purchase it again
Heather M.
Heather M.
I appreciate Zantac and its ability to fight heartburn fast. I prefer the pill form because I can't stomach the tablets.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Fitspiration Expert
I went to bad stomach problems to manageable ones overnight by taking this. It has helped me so much by letting me get back to my daily life. My stomach no longer hurts with these. The cool mint taste in this is amazing and I just feel so good in the stomach taking these. They're kinda hard to get out of the package but for the relive i get from it, it's worth it
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
Is frecuently for me to have a migraine. Zantac can help me with the discomfort for this can to cause me like acid. I like this presentation with mint because you can feel The pill fresh when you put It in your mouth.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Zantac works better than Tums or other brands that were tried. Works quickly. Relief comes quickly. This product is also sold at many retailers so its easy to find. ~Js🌟
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
This product works fantastically. I love that it actually can prevent heartburn and indigestion. I take this whenever I eat something that I know if going to make my stomach act up, and I don't even have to worry.
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
League city , TX
Thankfully, I only had heartburn during my pregnancies but when I did have heartburn the only thing that helped was Zantac! Works great and very quick.
Santana T.
Santana T.
W Hempstead, NY
Gets the job done when there is some hardcore heartburn. I would use this over the other competitive brand.
Fran C.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
My go to product when I have heart burn. Works great!!
alison j.
alison j.
belleville, ON
Fitspiration Expert
Does this contain soy ingredients?