BY ZANTAC

Zantac150?? Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Cool Mint Tablets.
Look! Sugar - free heartburn relief.
Ranitidine tablets 150 mg/acid reducer.
Strong fast lasting???.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
8 tablets (8 doses). Z. see more...

Cheyenne O.
Review for: 50 Tablet more...
These were the only thing I could take when heartburn hit me hard!! Everything fell short and only worked for a few hours. This stuff was my miracle pill. I took one and the heartburn would be gone ALL day! Definitely recommend it.
Theresa D.
Washington, DC
Review for: 50 Tablet more...
I LOVE Zantac - works wonders for heart burn and instantly relieves my symptoms. Great to help prevent heartburn as well. Cool mint tablets are great as well, they instantly soothe the symptoms.
wendy m.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are very good and healthy for everyone to use it helps people feel better and you could always find these at affordable prices in any nearby stores around you
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I went to bad stomach problems to manageable ones overnight by taking this. It has helped me so much by letting me get back to my daily life. My stomach no longer hurts with these. The cool mint taste in this is amazing and I just feel so good in the stomach taking these. They're kinda hard to get out of the package but for the relive i get from it, it's worth it
Kelly D.
Panama City
I had never tried this until not long
ago when a friend and I had gone out to a restaurant and had a very greasy gas inducing meal :) I was worried about letting it just settle and he had this in his truck, and as I usually always got Pepcid - i was greatly impressed with how quickly the zantac started working
Amanda G.
Review for: 150 Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets Cool Mint 150 mg 150 mg/1 count more...
These were a life saver for me when I was pregnant. I suffered from GERD, that was so bad I couldn’t even drink water without getting heartburn. My OB Recommended Zantac 150, and they worked like magic. Probably paid $8 for a big box at Walmart. I was able to eat, sleep, and go throughout a day without suffering.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
For a while my allergist had me taking Zantac to help with hives, because it also blocks a histamine. Knowing that, this is a great product to have on hand. It gets rid of heartburn super fast, and the cooling sensation is nice when your throat is on fire.
marleise c.
Starkville, MS
Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Cool Mint Tablets - my goto for heartburn relief! I love them nbetter than any other product and the price is right! They work as well as any prescription ive had in the past! I recommend you try this for quick relief!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
This medicine is a life savor. I usually take it before a meal but when I forget and feel the aching heartburn rising, this relieves it within 30 mins and also has a cooling effect in the throat which helps reduce and sooth acid build up that starts to rise.
Amy G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like the Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Cool Mint Tablets. I love the fact that they are minty. They are pretty cheap. I got them at Walgreens, on sale. If you have heartburn issues I would highly recommend this product.
alison j.
belleville, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this contain soy ingredients?