BY ZANTAC #52 in Antacids

Prevents & Relieves Heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
have Extreme Acid Reflux for about 2 years now, I wake up in the early mornings feeling extremely nauseous like I'm one second from throwing up, every single day. I also go to bed every night with burning acid coming up into the back of my throat, making my throat sore, like I swallowed glass every day. I get this feeling constantly, sour stomach & nauseous 24/7. It's horrible & made me miserable! I would eat "Tums 1000" by the bulk bottles, they worked in the beginning but then stopped working. I was in Meijers one day looking for something else for my sour nauseous stomach & they had "Zantac 150" 65 count bottle on sale for $9.99. So I reluctantly bought them and to my amaze they actually did work. Completely took it away!
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
When heartburn strikes and I know rolaids wont fix it this is the thing I need to take the pain away. It works everytime. I would definitely recommend this OTC heartburn and acid reducer# Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Cool Mint 65 count
Amy P.
Middletown, OH
I love Zantac 150 because it lasts all day long. I suffer from GERD and I take this pill once I get up and I am good all day and night. I love the strength and the job it does. Tums are to chalky and taste gross. Swallow 1 Zantac and I am good for the entire day and I don't have to think about it anymore. I highly recommend Zantac for sufferers of constant heartburn and indigestion.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
When it comes to things like heartburn there's only a couple things that really alleviate the issues. Either Zantac or Pepcid. If it's just normal indigestion then you really could use anything like Pepto or Alka-Seltzer but for the symptoms of heartburn you really need Zantac it's the better of the two for heartburn and it acts pretty fast and you even can take it on a daily basis to prevent heart
Kari M.
Been taking this for a long time. Used to as a kid when it was prescription . I've tried all other acid reducers and most made me feel more sick. I take the full 150 mg twice a day more than box says but that's per doctor . It is effective for me most times . I take it morning and night to stop reflux not just when I have a flare up.
Laura B.
Zantac is THE BOMB in a few words. There is non other better for my acid reflux. It just soothes and calms my stomach in less than 30 minutes. And other versions of the component (like walzaan or the sams version) do not compare. I have tried a few times to save a few bucks but honestly they dont work aswell or as fast.
Kenvie D.
San Antonio, TX
It does what it is suppose to do. I feel like it works about the same as Nexium but works faster. I usually pick mine up at Walgreens or Walmart. It would recommend it if you feel like nothing else is working, but like most mess I feel like my body got use to them so I switch it up from time to time.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I dont get indigestion that often but when I do, its horrible!! So I always keep zantac on hand "just in case" and it knocks it out within 20-30 minutes. Ive purchased it from CVS and Wal-Mart but you should be able to find it at any local drug store! So much better than the chalky taste of TUMS.
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
These are great just like any other Zantac product. I have the worst heath burn and it gets pretty bad but I always pick these up every time I'm at a Walmart or any local drugstore. These are really great not a lot of heartburn products work for me but these did plus they taste great.
Angela L.
Zantac 150 is my go to acid reducer. I take one first thing in the morning and it keeps the acid reflux at bay all day. Thankfully this product is not a PPI so it is safe to take daily and for extended periods of time. I highly recommend this for people with heartburn issues.