BY ZANTAC #14 in Digestive Health

Maximum strength zantac 150 is a nonprescription acid reducer formulated to relieve and prevent heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. The active ingredient in these cool mint tablets, ranitidine, has been prescribed by doctors for years to treat patients safely and effectively. This box contains 65 one-tablet doses. see more...

Felicia H.
This works almost immediately. I have tried other brands multiple times with no success getting rid of my heartburn. Plus I love the added minty flavor, I will continue to purchase these!
Sharon S.
I used to get heartburn a lot! These were one of my go to's for finding relief. They worked very quickly for me, and I would use them again if the need ever arises. I highly recommend them to everyone who suffers from heartburn.
mareena e.
North Olmsted, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant and if it wasn't for this product i would be in completely agony. I got heartburn decently before becoming pregnant and now it's sky rocketed. I take 1 tablet every 12 hours and in 25 mins I start to feel relief. This stuff has been my life saver.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband takes these because he gets bad heartburn sometimes and it helps a lot and works much faster for him than alternative heartburn relievers. My husband is satisfied with this brands and with the cool mint makes it even better. I recommend others to try this out.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
ive had heartburn problems most of my life and been on many different prescription and over the counter acid reducers but zantac 150 is the clear winner. As long as I remember to take it, I know I can eat just about anything without fear of firey repercussions.
Zeny A.
Jersey City, NJ
Lifesavers! I love the cool mint flavor as they dont leave that nasty after taste. Also cooling on the throat as you swallow the pill! Easily accessible and super affordable, would highly recommend for any heartburn/acid issues!
✨✨✨Debra G.
San Diego , CA
I use Themis product when I'm out of my usual products. I buy them at CVS or Walgreens for a good value when it's on sale. It's really effective and my go to when I'm out of my other stuff. I am very satisfied!
Mollie T.
Mobile
When I had acid reflux during my first pregnancy this was all I needed to make me feel much better! I could always count on Zantac to get the job done never disappointed. Kind of pricey but worth the buy!
Tiff D.
Love the mint flavor of these. It sends a cool sensation down your throat when you swallow them. Works relatively quickly and will usually keep me heartburn free for about 24 hours
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
1. buy in bulk at costco
2. enjoy

I love these and how they dissolve within 30 minutes
So I don't need one till I go to bed
Im not big on PrevAcid/Priolocec oddly they quit working for me

I think they're better priced at Costco/Sams Club
You get MORE product for nearly $3-5 then at walmart or target
Royshada S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How long does this take to work on you ?
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
How well does this product work?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Mint, is it a strong sent/flavor?
Dena B.
Lapeer, MI
Can you take this product on an empty stomach?