Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Crystal H.
I suffer from bad heartburn and have tried many items or brands and none have worked as well as these have.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I have acid reflux.....and I have taken these before my dr put me on meds for it...they seemed to work....
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its Great works Fast, I get Acid Reflex all the time but since i started to yse the product no problem
Sherri M.
la moille
Great item. Takes care of my heartburn for a whole day with one dose. I can eat pizza with no worries
Anna k.
Saugus, CA
My husband likes this one also he says it works very well I highly recommend this one for anyone
Brookelyn T.
Harrisville
Works good at settles the common discomfort, but doesn't really do anything for serious heartburn
Nash T.
Works so wel! Especially when my tummy is agreeing with the choices I've made to eat! Works fast!
Darceigh S.
This was so helpful when I had extreme heartburn while pregnant. It was almost immediate relief!
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
I have GERD so I burn all the time. This worked really fast and finally gave me so relief.
gurlsss2000 g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I truly recommend this to everyone. the zantac 150 maximum strength acid reducer
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?