Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Leslie h.
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
These are great little magic wounder that I use due to the fact of acid reflux they he stop heart burn before it even starts
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
I suffer from bad heartburn and have tried many items or brands and none have worked as well as these have.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
This was a life saver while I was pregnant and had sever heart burn. Tums no longer did the trick so I started taking these and they worked like a charm
Susie D.
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
Works really great to remove any gastric acid issues or heart burn. It gives fast relief and is very soothing once it starts temoving the ussues.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
My dr had me take this to help with the really bad heart burn I get from one of the medications I am on and it works pretty well, it's just kinda pricey unfortunately. I have not found other products to be as effective, but I will continue to keep an eye out for an alternative to this.
Noor M.
Noor M.
Kuwait, Kuwait
"I have been using these for about a month now. OMG!! They work beautifully. One night, I had the worst indigestion I have ever had. I took some Tums and they didn't work at all. The following morning, I went to my local drug store and purchased Zantac. Sure enough the indigestion came back. I took as prescribed on the box, and my indigestion was gone within ten minutes. For now on, I won't buy anything else but Zantac. "
Yashira S.
Yashira S.
Caguas
Muchas veces la comida me da acidez. Lo mejor para aliviar estos sintomas es zantac. Su precio es un poco alto para la cantidad de pastillas que trae pero es que son las mejores.! Las seguiria comprando ya que el alivio es bien rapido!
Alysha O.
Alysha O.
As one of the only acid reducers safe for use use during pregnancy, Zantac 150 was recommended to me by my pharmacist when I was experiencing severe heartburn during the later half of my pregnancy. I know I can always rely on Zantac to quickly and effectively relieve my indigestion.
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, ON
Zantac is just great. It truly does help with my heartburn, where other brands don't. I love the little 3 pack as it is small enough to bring with you anywhere.
Le W.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?