Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Para acides o reflujo super buenas ayudan esos malas decisiones de comer en exceso o demaciado irritante tomas una de esta y solucion.
Jessica R.
Oxford, GA
I get the worst acid reflux and this has work so well. I have tried prescription medications and it hasn't worked as well as this
Leslie M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Found this to be a great trial size for when I wanted to try the product was what was not sure which antacid I wanted to use.
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
These are great little magic wounder that I use due to the fact of acid reflux they he stop heart burn before it even starts
Sarah c.
Galesburg, IL
These work like a charm for your hard to get rid of heart burn. take it and you will be able to live a normal life again!!
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have horrible GERD and take this daily. It's the only thing that helps and I have a backup bottle with me at all times.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Great acid reducer. Definitely have less stomach issues when I use this product. Better than other things I have tried.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
During my pregnancy I experienced the most awful heartburn ever. I discovered this product and it is a miracle worker.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This are effective drink as directed. Good to keep handy for moments where you or a guest my have some hurt burn.
Katie S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These work great for reducing acid. They work fast and are great to have on hand for when acid reflux strikes.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?