Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth , TX
Works well for my indigestion that I get with certain foods so when I need something I go for zantac it works within 30 minutes for me
Jessica R.
Oxford, GA
I get the worst acid reflux and this has work so well. I have tried prescription medications and it hasn't worked as well as this
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
These are great little magic wounder that I use due to the fact of acid reflux they he stop heart burn before it even starts
Kelly B.
Wana, WV
works fast and when nothing else will touch the intensity of the heartburn I can always count on this. a staple in my purse.
Leslie M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Found this to be a great trial size for when I wanted to try the product was what was not sure which antacid I wanted to use.
Sarah C.
Galesburg, IL
These work like a charm for your hard to get rid of heart burn. take it and you will be able to live a normal life again!!
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have horrible GERD and take this daily. It's the only thing that helps and I have a backup bottle with me at all times.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Great acid reducer. Definitely have less stomach issues when I use this product. Better than other things I have tried.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
During my pregnancy I experienced the most awful heartburn ever. I discovered this product and it is a miracle worker.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This are effective drink as directed. Good to keep handy for moments where you or a guest my have some hurt burn.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?