Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Monica L.
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Its Great works Fast, I get Acid Reflex all the time but since i started to yse the product no problem
Sarah c.
Sarah c.
Galesburg, IL
These work like a charm for your hard to get rid of heart burn. take it and you will be able to live a normal life again!!
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
This was so helpful when I had extreme heartburn while pregnant. It was almost immediate relief!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oxford, GA
I get the worst acid reflux and this has work so well. I have tried prescription medications and it hasn't worked as well as this
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This are effective drink as directed. Good to keep handy for moments where you or a guest my have some hurt burn.
Nash T.
Nash T.
Works so wel! Especially when my tummy is agreeing with the choices I've made to eat! Works fast!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
Zantac, in my opinion is the best heart burn & acid reliever I've ever tried. I'm currently on the prescription dosage but I've also tried the over the counter version. Works great.
Candis C.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
During my pregnancy I experienced the most awful heartburn ever. I discovered this product and it is a miracle worker.
Leslie h.
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
These are great little magic wounder that I use due to the fact of acid reflux they he stop heart burn before it even starts
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
I suffer from bad heartburn and have tried many items or brands and none have worked as well as these have.
Le W.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?