Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Destiny Ainslie S.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep this product stocked and on hand at all times. It works well, and quickly. I recommend you try this if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I have acid reflux.....and I have taken these before my dr put me on meds for it...they seemed to work....
gurlsss2000 g.
gurlsss2000 g.
I truly recommend this to everyone. the zantac 150 maximum strength acid reducer
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
I have GERD so I burn all the time. This worked really fast and finally gave me so relief.
Tamesha R.
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Geat for upset stomach especially when you feel it in you throat this helps alot
Susie D.
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
Works really great to remove any gastric acid issues or heart burn. It gives fast relief and is very soothing once it starts temoving the ussues.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
My dr had me take this to help with the really bad heart burn I get from one of the medications I am on and it works pretty well, it's just kinda pricey unfortunately. I have not found other products to be as effective, but I will continue to keep an eye out for an alternative to this.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
This was a life saver while I was pregnant and had sever heart burn. Tums no longer did the trick so I started taking these and they worked like a charm
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
I suffer from bad heartburn and have tried many items or brands and none have worked as well as these have.
Anna k.
Anna k.
Saugus, CA
My husband likes this one also he says it works very well I highly recommend this one for anyone
Le W.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?