Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
I got this as i suffer from acid reflux and picked up at my local pharmacy Rite Aid this i found out i am allergic to and caused a very severe throat reaction
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
Zantac, in my opinion is the best heart burn & acid reliever I've ever tried. I'm currently on the prescription dosage but I've also tried the over the counter version. Works great.
Brittany L.
Stillwater, MN
I have acid reflux and I don't feel like Zantac really works. I have tried other products and only have to take one in a day, with this its two.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
These helped me when I had really bad heartburn in my pregnancy. So much better than tums. I felt like it worked instantly. I loved them.
Leslie M.
Found this to be a great trial size for when I wanted to try the product was what was not sure which antacid I wanted to use.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep this product stocked and on hand at all times. It works well, and quickly. I recommend you try this if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I have acid reflux.....and I have taken these before my dr put me on meds for it...they seemed to work....
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This are effective drink as directed. Good to keep handy for moments where you or a guest my have some hurt burn.
Jessica R.
Oxford, GA
I get the worst acid reflux and this has work so well. I have tried prescription medications and it hasn't worked as well as this
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Its Great works Fast, I get Acid Reflex all the time but since i started to yse the product no problem
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?