Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Angel M.
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
This product is a life saver!! I get frequent heartburn and this knocks it out quickly and also helps with the sour stomach issues! It works quickly
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fitspiration Expert
These work great for reducing acid. They work fast and are great to have on hand for when acid reflux strikes.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Works well for my indigestion that I get with certain foods so when I need something I go for zantac it works within 30 minutes for me
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
These helped me when I had really bad heartburn in my pregnancy. So much better than tums. I felt like it worked instantly. I loved them.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Found this to be a great trial size for when I wanted to try the product was what was not sure which antacid I wanted to use.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep this product stocked and on hand at all times. It works well, and quickly. I recommend you try this if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux.
gurlsss2000 g.
gurlsss2000 g.
I truly recommend this to everyone. the zantac 150 maximum strength acid reducer
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
I have GERD so I burn all the time. This worked really fast and finally gave me so relief.
Tamesha R.
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Geat for upset stomach especially when you feel it in you throat this helps alot
Anna k.
Anna k.
Saugus, CA
My husband likes this one also he says it works very well I highly recommend this one for anyone
Le W.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?