Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
This works! Every now and then I get the worst heartburn and this is the only thing that helps! You can find this at your local drug store or target and walmart has it cheaper.
tae m.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
I keep these on hand and I notice when I faithfully rake these each morning I have less problems with my incessant acid reflux. These have become a staple in my everyday life
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
I got this as i suffer from acid reflux and picked up at my local pharmacy Rite Aid this i found out i am allergic to and caused a very severe throat reaction
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
This is such a lifesaver for the times that I get heartburn. It acts fast and I have no complaints about the product. I only get acid reflux occasionally.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Stillwater, MN
I have acid reflux and I don't feel like Zantac really works. I have tried other products and only have to take one in a day, with this its two.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Great acid reducer. Definitely have less stomach issues when I use this product. Better than other things I have tried.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I have acid reflux.....and I have taken these before my dr put me on meds for it...they seemed to work....
Karen I.
Karen I.
Alex, Ok
When I was a good 8 months pregnant my family and I took a trip to the mountains. Little did I know that a change in altitude could make heart burn feel like death. I was so miserable and sick that trip until I asked my doctor what I could do, she told me to take Zantac........ Zantac to a pregnant lady in her 3rd semester is like an igloo to someone living on the sun. Its wonderful.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
At my age before I go out to eat of go out and have a few cocktails I have to take one of these. It really helps me not feel like crap the next day. I highly recommend it for anyone that has issues with indigestion problems. It's very effective for an over the counter remedy.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
A silver bullet for acid relief when you need it. No weird taste or sensations after use, just a simple end to the burning a pain. Fast acting and appropriately priced. Easily my recommendation to friends.
Le W.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?