Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
tae m.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
I keep these on hand and I notice when I faithfully rake these each morning I have less problems with my incessant acid reflux. These have become a staple in my everyday life
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
This is such a lifesaver for the times that I get heartburn. It acts fast and I have no complaints about the product. I only get acid reflux occasionally.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Great acid reducer. Definitely have less stomach issues when I use this product. Better than other things I have tried.
Karen I.
Karen I.
Alex, Ok
When I was a good 8 months pregnant my family and I took a trip to the mountains. Little did I know that a change in altitude could make heart burn feel like death. I was so miserable and sick that trip until I asked my doctor what I could do, she told me to take Zantac........ Zantac to a pregnant lady in her 3rd semester is like an igloo to someone living on the sun. Its wonderful.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
At my age before I go out to eat of go out and have a few cocktails I have to take one of these. It really helps me not feel like crap the next day. I highly recommend it for anyone that has issues with indigestion problems. It's very effective for an over the counter remedy.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
A silver bullet for acid relief when you need it. No weird taste or sensations after use, just a simple end to the burning a pain. Fast acting and appropriately priced. Easily my recommendation to friends.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
Fitspiration Expert
I feel that this Zantac does help to prevent heartburn, but for me, personally, it doesn’t relieve it when I already have it. I feel that Prilosec is a better option.
Joy J.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Have been using Zantac for years as needed. My doctor recommended this. Bought it from a drug store. Very effective and never disappoints. The product met my expectations. I would buy it again.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
This product is a life saver!! I get frequent heartburn and this knocks it out quickly and also helps with the sour stomach issues! It works quickly
Toy R.
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I take one of these at night and it last all the next day to stop the acid felux. My husband also uses it. He has horrible heart burn too.
Le W.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?