Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I feel that this Zantac does help to prevent heartburn, but for me, personally, it doesn’t relieve it when I already have it. I feel that Prilosec is a better option.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Have been using Zantac for years as needed. My doctor recommended this. Bought it from a drug store. Very effective and never disappoints. The product met my expectations. I would buy it again.
Clarissa g.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
It’s okay for heart burns but yet a bit pricey it did meet the expectations. You can buy it at your grocery store. It is effective not disappointed. Would buy again and recommend to others
Karen I.
Alex, Ok
When I was a good 8 months pregnant my family and I took a trip to the mountains. Little did I know that a change in altitude could make heart burn feel like death. I was so miserable and sick that trip until I asked my doctor what I could do, she told me to take Zantac........ Zantac to a pregnant lady in her 3rd semester is like an igloo to someone living on the sun. Its wonderful.
Joanne D.
Addison, IL
At my age before I go out to eat of go out and have a few cocktails I have to take one of these. It really helps me not feel like crap the next day. I highly recommend it for anyone that has issues with indigestion problems. It's very effective for an over the counter remedy.
Ryan H.
A silver bullet for acid relief when you need it. No weird taste or sensations after use, just a simple end to the burning a pain. Fast acting and appropriately priced. Easily my recommendation to friends.
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
This product is a life saver!! I get frequent heartburn and this knocks it out quickly and also helps with the sour stomach issues! It works quickly
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I take one of these at night and it last all the next day to stop the acid felux. My husband also uses it. He has horrible heart burn too.
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Para acides o reflujo super buenas ayudan esos malas decisiones de comer en exceso o demaciado irritante tomas una de esta y solucion.
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth , TX
Works well for my indigestion that I get with certain foods so when I need something I go for zantac it works within 30 minutes for me
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?