Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 3 ct Box uploaded by Joanne D.

BY ZANTAC

Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

• How fast should I expect to have relief?7 Answers
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I feel that this Zantac does help to prevent heartburn, but for me, personally, it doesn’t relieve it when I already have it. I feel that Prilosec is a better option.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Have been using Zantac for years as needed. My doctor recommended this. Bought it from a drug store. Very effective and never disappoints. The product met my expectations. I would buy it again.
Karen I.
Alex, Ok
When I was a good 8 months pregnant my family and I took a trip to the mountains. Little did I know that a change in altitude could make heart burn feel like death. I was so miserable and sick that trip until I asked my doctor what I could do, she told me to take Zantac........ Zantac to a pregnant lady in her 3rd semester is like an igloo to someone living on the sun. Its wonderful.
Joanne D.
Addison, IL
At my age before I go out to eat of go out and have a few cocktails I have to take one of these. It really helps me not feel like crap the next day. I highly recommend it for anyone that has issues with indigestion problems. It's very effective for an over the counter remedy.
Ryan H.
A silver bullet for acid relief when you need it. No weird taste or sensations after use, just a simple end to the burning a pain. Fast acting and appropriately priced. Easily my recommendation to friends.
Clarissa g.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It’s okay for heart burns but yet a bit pricey it did meet the expectations. You can buy it at your grocery store. It is effective not disappointed. Would buy again and recommend to others
Stacey M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This works! Every now and then I get the worst heartburn and this is the only thing that helps! You can find this at your local drug store or target and walmart has it cheaper.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
I keep these on hand and I notice when I faithfully rake these each morning I have less problems with my incessant acid reflux. These have become a staple in my everyday life
Ashley M.
My dr had me take this to help with the really bad heart burn I get from one of the medications I am on and it works pretty well, it's just kinda pricey unfortunately. I have not found other products to be as effective, but I will continue to keep an eye out for an alternative to this.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
Zantac, in my opinion is the best heart burn & acid reliever I've ever tried. I'm currently on the prescription dosage but I've also tried the over the counter version. Works great.
Le W.
Jonesboro, GA
How fast should I expect to have relief?