Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Acid Reducer - 24 Count uploaded by Jenny D.

BY ZANTAC

Find Gastrointestinal Remedies at Target.com! Maximum Strength Zantac 150 is clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes. For food and beverage induced heartburn relief. Relieves and prevents heartburn and acid indigestion. No pill relieves heartburn faster! Sugar-free and sodium-free. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Zantac 150, 24 count, is a very effective acid reducer! After eating a big meal or having something that just doesn't agree with you, Zantac should be your first choice. Compared to alternatives, this is quicker acting and longer lasting. I strongly recommend this product.
AshleyJo C.
Only thing helps my poor Aunt with her lactose intolerance, acid reflux! She doesn't drive, her insurance doesn't cover this, she has buy so much of this but it are works for her. We get it for her at Walmart, CVS, Rite-Aid, and Dollar General.
Jessica H.
This was a life saver when I was pregnant. It instantly helped with my heart burn. I love that it has that minty taste as well. I highly recommend it. I don't know what I would have done all through my pregnancy. I couldn't even drink water with out it burning.
Samantha H.
This stuff is great. Different people need different meds to combat their acid issues. For me Zantac is the one. But to be honest the generic works exactly the same! I just didn’t have a chance to review a generic ☺️
Drew M.
Huntington, WV
I can not say enough good about this product. It does exactly what's it's supposed to; and more. I had a wart infestation on my hands that stumped 2 different dermatologists rover a two year span. When the second finally gave up, she recommended I take heartburn meds, because she had read of some freak coincidence before. And wtf do you know? Two months later they were all gone and I had 0 scars!
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
It helps to relieve gas and acid in my stomach but I don't like the after taste and dryness in my mouth . It gets he job done but i prefer something that doesn't make me feel sick to my stomach . For the most part I'm satisfied
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
With me being someone who suffers from indigestion. This is my go to medication. I usually have to get the generic brand because this can be expensive. You can find this product at drugs store or grocery stores. It tends to work really quickly and make sure you drink with plenty of water
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
I took this religiously while pregnant with my last child. It is super fast acting and lasts. I would take it before eating anything. Or if in the middle of the night I would have heartburn I would use it than too. This is a great produc for the price. Plus you can purchase it anywhere.
Payton R.
I used these a long time ago when I used to have heartburn as a kid. I remember them helping and they did meet my expectations. They were prescribed to me by a doctor and we picked them up at the pharmacy. I would probably buy another brand before I bought these again.
Shanea C.
College Park , MD
I have only ever taken this once. It was my first time getting heartburn and acid reflux. I thought I was dying. Once I could identify that heartburn was the problem, my boyfriend gave me a Zantac. I want to say maybe 15-20 minutes later, I was myself again. I went from thinking it was my last day on earth to sleeping peacefully.
Meaghan J.
Is this safe to use in pregnancy?