Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Acid Reducer - 24 Count uploaded by Jenny D.

BY ZANTAC

Find Gastrointestinal Remedies at Target.com! Maximum Strength Zantac 150 is clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes. For food and beverage induced heartburn relief. Relieves and prevents heartburn and acid indigestion. No pill relieves heartburn faster! Sugar-free and sodium-free. Gender: Unisex. see more...

AshleyJo C.
Only thing helps my poor Aunt with her lactose intolerance, acid reflux! She doesn't drive, her insurance doesn't cover this, she has buy so much of this but it are works for her. We get it for her at Walmart, CVS, Rite-Aid, and Dollar General.
Caroline A.
Lenexa, KS
Purchased at: Target
Zantac has actually been very influential in my life because it’s one of the main ways that I cope with my anxiety symptoms. My anxiety would essentially give me morning sickness but now that I take these every night I do t get sick in the mornings anymore.
Christian Y.
I use Zantac fairly regularly because I know I can count on it. Heartburn makes me feel really nauseous, especially if I've eaten something greasy or sugary late, and taking a Zantac almost always helps to cure it. I will forever repurchase it.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Zantac 150, 24 count, is a very effective acid reducer! After eating a big meal or having something that just doesn't agree with you, Zantac should be your first choice. Compared to alternatives, this is quicker acting and longer lasting. I strongly recommend this product.
Drew M.
Huntington, WV
I can not say enough good about this product. It does exactly what's it's supposed to; and more. I had a wart infestation on my hands that stumped 2 different dermatologists rover a two year span. When the second finally gave up, she recommended I take heartburn meds, because she had read of some freak coincidence before. And wtf do you know? Two months later they were all gone and I had 0 scars!
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
It helps to relieve gas and acid in my stomach but I don't like the after taste and dryness in my mouth . It gets he job done but i prefer something that doesn't make me feel sick to my stomach . For the most part I'm satisfied
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
I took this religiously while pregnant with my last child. It is super fast acting and lasts. I would take it before eating anything. Or if in the middle of the night I would have heartburn I would use it than too. This is a great produc for the price. Plus you can purchase it anywhere.
Payton R.
I used these a long time ago when I used to have heartburn as a kid. I remember them helping and they did meet my expectations. They were prescribed to me by a doctor and we picked them up at the pharmacy. I would probably buy another brand before I bought these again.
Shanea C.
College Park, MD
I have only ever taken this once. It was my first time getting heartburn and acid reflux. I thought I was dying. Once I could identify that heartburn was the problem, my boyfriend gave me a Zantac. I want to say maybe 15-20 minutes later, I was myself again. I went from thinking it was my last day on earth to sleeping peacefully.
Crystal H.
Works just as well as the protonix prescription I was given before. Knocks acid down without many side effects or interactions. The relief lasts for hours...even if I eat again during that time. I keep a bottle of these with me at all time! Great product!
Meaghan J.
Is this safe to use in pregnancy?