BY ZANTAC

Prevents Relieves Heartburn Associated with Acid Indigestion Sour Stomach br Look! Sugar-Free Heartburn Relief Strong 1 Fast 4 Lasting 3 65 Doses see more...

Ashli J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE the Zantac Max with cool mint!!! It helps with heartburn and acid reflux. It has a cooling sensation when you swallow it and it instantly stops heartburn and then continues to work all day! I HIGHLY recommend this product!! MAKE SURE to get the cool mint tablets! It definitely makes a difference.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zantac maximum strength is excellent for relieving any stomach discomfort you may have and it definitely compares well to alternative treatments for stomach issues. It helps to curb problems you may have with reflux or other stomach concerns. I would definitely use this again.
Amanda J.
Wartburg, TN
This is a heartburn warrior! It’s safe and easy to use without all the extra calcium often found in other antacids. It was a lifesaver during pregnancy (because it’s safe to use and the doctor told me to take it).
Annie C.
Sturtevant, WI
As I’ve gotten older, I have heart burn more and more, especially when I am traveling for work. This is the only product that truly relieves the pain cases by heart burn! I keep it in my purse, work bag and travel bag so I always have it on hand
Lia A.
Linden, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zantac Review

What is Zantac used for?
The answer is.... It's used for Ulcer, Acid Reflux and much more. Zantac is awesome and my acid goes away right away after taking one pill. If you have insurance, you dont have to buy over the counter. You can ask your family doctor for a prescription for Zantac. All you would have to do is pay your co-pay from the insurance. Zantac in the store is kinda expensive, Zantac products are sold at Pharmacies like Walgreens, Walmart and Meijers and Rite-Aid or CVS pharmacy
Audrey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't actually take Zantac for heartburn, but for symptoms related to Asian Flush Syndrome. When I drink alcohol, my face and chest will flush, my eyes will redden, and my scalp feels itchy. Taking Zantac approximately 30 minutes before consuming alcohol can sometimes prevent these symptoms, allowing me to be a normal.
Rebecca M.
Weatherford, OK
With each pregnancy, I had terrible heart burn. The doctor recommended Zantac and it made a huge difference. I was miserable if I forgot to take it. Now that I'm no longer pregnant, my husband uses the remaining Zantac for his every day acid relief and he says it works great for him, too.
Hannah K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you get heartburn like I do, take Zantac. It's the only heartburn reliever that works quickly enough for me not to suffer. I never really know what sets my heartburn off but when I need to take it away, I always reach for Zantac.
Nikki Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are exactly what they say! Maximum strength, and they mean business. The mint flavor really helps with the bitterness that comes with antacids as well. I have used them before for acid reflux and it helped a lot!
Ashley L.
Attica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great for my heartburn, which I get everyday. I prefer the mint one because it doesn't taste disgusting like the other Zantac. Since changing my diet and losing some weight, the severity of my heartburn has lessened, but I still take this as needed.