Zantac 150 Acid Reducer Tablets uploaded by Stacy R.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 150 Acid Reducer Tablets, 80 count: Relieves and prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach Packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
I am allergic to Pepcid so Zantac is my go-to for me and it works wonders! It truly helped reduce my reflux and heartburn especially after meals! I recommend this to others with blessing from your primary care provider!
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro, NJ
I am a repeat heartburn sufferer and for a long time, Zantac 150 was my savior.  I started by using the 75, but over time the 150 was all that could relieve my heartburn.  I definitely recommend, but if heartburn is that persistent, I highly recommend seeing a doctor because Zantac should not be an everyday thing.
Adriana C.
Fort Stewart, GA
Before going to my doctor about my acid reflux, I'd use Zantac once a day everyday to combat it. I tried Prilosec, I tried Tums, but what worked best for me was Zantac, before being put on prescription medication for my reflux. I get a lot of coupons and deals on it too so its always at a reasonable price.
Amanda S.
Tell City
I have been using these for years and they always work! They are quick and effective! I usually get them at Walmart unless they are out! They are not very expensive either! I recommend them to anyone with heart burn or acid problems!
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
This stuff is amazing. Better than Prilosec. I have the worst heartburn ever and it helps. Good value, I just bought mine at the drugstore. It did the trick. Supposed to be better for you as well over tums and Rolaids.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I usually just try to avoid the foods that induce acid. However when I cannot or when I plan to eat something that may cause discomfort that is when I make sure to take my antacid medicine, and this is the best by far
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
I don't get heartburn often, but when I do I prefer to take zantac. It's quick acting and effective, you also don't have to take a ridiculous amount to work. One will do the job.
Chad W.
portsmouth
I love this stuff, it works fast and last a long time. I live spicy food and energy drinks , which often Coaches heartburn, so I get this and it all goes away and allows me to enjoy the foods I love !
Xan W.
centralia
A must have for me. Works most of the time as a preventative, but sometimes it eases it but doesn't take it all away. Definitely recommend for busy moms prone to reflux.
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I should buy stock in Zantac first of all!!! I buy a couple of packs of Zantac 150 a day for myself and my husband. We both suffer with indegestion bad.
Zantac helps both of us get through the day. Zantac works fast and helps us both get rid of heartburn. Unlike other products it doesn't increase our blood pressure.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do theses work ?