Zanies Sports Tugs Football uploaded by Katelynn W.

BY ZANIES

• I would like to know the durability on these? How would y...1 Answers
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All Zanies are great and tough! I have Akitas that are heavy chewers at times and they withstand the test of time. I have some Zanies that are years old and it’s really tough to get the squeaker out. Would definitely continue to buy them.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got one of these as a gift and I was not very impressed. It was cute at first but it tore pretty quickly after our pup played with it for a couple of days. I would not recommend this for a puppy as it just doesn’t last very long.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these toys for my dog because they're perfectly designed for a game of tug of war. I have a small dog so they hold up well to him playing with them but I would worry that they might not hold up as well with larger dogs breeds.
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
My dog loves these toys! She always plays with them and after we bought she only cared about those! They are really good quality! It did meet my expectations! I would buy it again for sure!! I super recommend this!
Jenna D.
Paola, KS
My dog wasn’t interested in it.  She’s pretty picky on her toys though.  Purchased at a local specialty pet supply store.  price point was good.  Quality was good. My dog is a small toy poodle.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for the dogs that are into breaking all the thick toys. My dog doesn’t like it as they are too hard and he can’t bite into them. Again maybe a rougher dog appreciates it better. Expensive too.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kane loves these. He has the little football one. So much fun and his little tail wags all over the place when he sees me pull it out. We need one with a slightly longer handle though as Kane is getting bigger by the minute.
Melissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dogs absolutely love this toy especially when playing outside with a total war nonetheless it is easier for us humans to play tug-of-war with the dogs the rope is of the better good to hold onto all the dogs got in a ball and playing with it I love his toys that are my animals and it is cheap
Solie S.
Hayward
Love this toy! Especially my dogs love to be competitive I happen to go to our local Petco and got it at a great price! I would live if it was a little longer but as puppies they love it very much also good for their teeth would recommend for puppies!
Meredith S.
Kansas City, MO
My little dude needed to get set up with some toys to play fetch with, and we have so much fun with these! I don’t let him kill real animals, so buying these sports balls instead of letting him kill fake animals feels right.
Emma G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would like to know the durability on these? How would you describe how much this product can handle and how often would you recommend cleaning this product due to the material?