5 colors available

BY ZANIES

ZAN1447: Features: -Dog toy-Bone-shaped with an embossed paw print design-With a squeaker inside for added fun-Packaged for retail with a hanging loop and hangtag-72 Pieces fully-stocked display and refills. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hillary w.
Hillary w.
Mexico, MO
My dogs tore this up within seconds. They are not big dogs either. They usually can't tear up toys like these but this one did not have the quality I needed. Bought at Wal-Mart. The dogs did enjoy ripping out all the stuffing but I would not buy again even for a puppy
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
This was my puppy's first toy. We bought it the night we got him and it's still a life long connection. He drags that bone every night to bed with him.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
Durable, reasonably priced, and fun for my dog. I wish it came in other colors, they say dogs are color blind, but my pug loves everything ORANGE!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
My dog really loves this toy she sleeps with it and it is very easy to throw in the washing machine to clean
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
This bone toy is great. I can see that my puppy enjoys it alot. It's a good size and not hard at all.
Eva D.
Eva D.
Cedar Creek, Tx
My dog loves squeaky toys this toy is very durable and has lasted a long time. well worth the money
Korbel S.
Korbel S.
South Park, PA
My dog loves this toy. It's pretty durable but would not recommend for any destructive dogs.