BY ZANIES

Colorful Zanies Knotted Rope Bones are a great way to satisfy a dog's urge to chew. They're tough and durable, plus they help keep dog's teeth and gums clean and healthy. see more...

• Does this bone rip apart? My dog has had a lot of bones like this...1 Answers
  • My puppy loves to bit. it is strong enough so that he wouldn't ea...2 Answers
  • I have a wonderful new puppy that I love to death! However, she s...1 Answers
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This rope toy is great it is very durable and its good for my dachshund he loves it and always plays with it. I bought mine from hollywood feel and it has lasted a while and it is great. my dog finally tore it up though and it was all over the place so it doesn't last forever.
Wendy C.
My boy, Chihuahua, loves these. He tends to end up pulling them apart after a few months, but he enjoys them so much. They give a run for my money so I can't really complain on that aspect. When they do come apart though, they can be quite messy, so just be on the lookout for when it needs to be replaced.
Mastera L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a great toy for your dog to play with. My dog loves it. The rope is so strong and he has chewed on it multiple times and it holds up very well. It is very inexpensive and I would definitely suggest people look on Amazon for a good price. I would buy this item again in a heartbeat.
Amanda H.
Coshocton, OH
My chocolate Lab pickedup this toy at the store. It's a great sturdy rope bone, she normally tears them up but hasn't done so to this one, which shows the good quality. Because of how big it is, I don't like to throw it to where she can catch it because I don't want her to get hurt.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great tug toy rope that has lasted us for a long time. The colors are awesome. Our dog loves to tug with this and it is easy to grip and hold. Also doubles as the perfect fetching toy. We would purchase this again for sure!
Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
This rope was awesome for my 2 dogs for the first few days. then one day I came home and it was torn into shreds. I'd say if you have big dogs that chew, go with a sturdier rope toy!
Viviana M.
Best rope ever. Even for our big and small dogs they all enjoy this rope and they get really good exercise and it helps us bond with our animals. I really like it and I plan to buy a new one once the old one didn't work
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
The dog loves this rope to play tug of war and it is totally durable. Just need her to stop wanting to play tug of war... ha!
alyssa f.
Delray Beach, FL
My doggie loves playing with this rope! He carries it around everywhere just begging for people to play tug-of-war with him!
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
This is one of my dogs FAVORITE toys. Always likes to throw it across the room and tug on it. A very good chew toy for her.
Cheery C.
My puppy loves to bit. it is strong enough so that he wouldn't eat the thread in his tummy?
Justine C.
I have a wonderful new puppy that I love to death! However, she sheds every toy that I give her! I'm looking for alternatives to stuffed animals that she will enjoy chewing, but won't leave my house looking like a cloud! Would this toy be a good match for her? She is 23 pounds.
Macy F.
Does this bone rip apart? My dog has had a lot of bones like this one and they all break apart and we have to throw them away. Does anyone know if this would be a good bone for my dog?