BY ZANIES

Colorful Zanies Knotted Rope Bones are a great way to satisfy a dog's urge to chew. They're tough and durable, plus they help keep dog's teeth and gums clean and healthy. see more...

• Does this bone rip apart? My dog has had a lot of bones like this...1 Answers
  • My puppy loves to bit. it is strong enough so that he wouldn't ea...2 Answers
  • I have a wonderful new puppy that I love to death! However, she s...1 Answers
Wendy C.
My boy, Chihuahua, loves these. He tends to end up pulling them apart after a few months, but he enjoys them so much. They give a run for my money so I can't really complain on that aspect. When they do come apart though, they can be quite messy, so just be on the lookout for when it needs to be replaced.
Amanda H.
Coshocton, OH
My chocolate Lab pickedup this toy at the store. It's a great sturdy rope bone, she normally tears them up but hasn't done so to this one, which shows the good quality. Because of how big it is, I don't like to throw it to where she can catch it because I don't want her to get hurt.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great tug toy rope that has lasted us for a long time. The colors are awesome. Our dog loves to tug with this and it is easy to grip and hold. Also doubles as the perfect fetching toy. We would purchase this again for sure!
Viviana M.
Best rope ever. Even for our big and small dogs they all enjoy this rope and they get really good exercise and it helps us bond with our animals. I really like it and I plan to buy a new one once the old one didn't work
Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
This rope was awesome for my 2 dogs for the first few days. then one day I came home and it was torn into shreds. I'd say if you have big dogs that chew, go with a sturdier rope toy!
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
This is one of my dogs FAVORITE toys. Always likes to throw it across the room and tug on it. A very good chew toy for her.
Ashlee W.
This is a fairly good toy I was surprised that it did not easily fray even with a lot of tug o war time playing.
Danyale C.
Buckhannon, WV
My puppy loves this! Probably his favorite toy. It really helps him due to him teething. He's a jack Russell.
Laila I.
This rope is really awesome. It is probably one of my dog's favorite toys. It helped a lot with teething.
Gilmar T.
Astoria
Me like this toy for my dogs, and the better is that not is damages always is the pass playing
Cheery C.
My puppy loves to bit. it is strong enough so that he wouldn't eat the thread in his tummy?
Justine C.
I have a wonderful new puppy that I love to death! However, she sheds every toy that I give her! I'm looking for alternatives to stuffed animals that she will enjoy chewing, but won't leave my house looking like a cloud! Would this toy be a good match for her? She is 23 pounds.
Macy F.
Does this bone rip apart? My dog has had a lot of bones like this one and they all break apart and we have to throw them away. Does anyone know if this would be a good bone for my dog?