Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesZanies
Neon Yelpers Dog Toy - Green - Lil" Yelper

Zanies Neon Yelpers Dog Toy - Green - Lil" Yelper

by Zanies

Dogs will yip, they’ll yap, they’ll jump for joy with Zanies® Neon Yelpers around.Plush dog toy with squeaker.Green colored dog-shaped toy.Why We Love It: Every Yelper needs his own Yelper Dog Toy. What a cute...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zanies Neon Yelpers Dog Toy - Green - Lil" Yelper!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffani M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this toy when we brought it home. It is inexpensive but it didn’t hold up as long as I would have expected. It’s good for what you pay for it. My dog had fun and in the end that’s what matters!
Lauren A.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zanies Neon Yelpers Dog Toy - Green - Lil" Yelper uploaded by Lauren A.
This was one of the first dog toys I ever bought. He’s a cute lil guy and definitely kept my pups company when my husband and I were out. It’s fairly long lasting as long as you don’t have any crazy strong chewers and it’s very cute.
Noel M.
This product unfortunately did not last long for my dog and he lost interest in it really fast
Lisa L.
Bakersfield
This toy worked great for my basset hound be enjoys playing with it all the time and have had it for about 2 years and I have seen only a few tears over the years nothing to big anything a Sewing kit can’t fix
Jahari M.
Good toy my dog carry this around with her. Its a good price but maybe thats just me. I would definitely make the fabric thicker. My Small Yorkie Chihuahuas like me tossing this toy around and wrestling over this toy. I think its a good toy and pleaser for pet. I do recommend adding to toy box if you have a pet.
Mallory B.
My dog loved this toy, however it lasted about 24 hours. She tore it apart so quick. That’s what you get sometimes with fabric toys like this though, if it was a little more durable I’m sure it would’ve lasted longer!
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
Such a cute toy, I loved buying these types of toys for my dog when he was a puppy. It’s a bit annoying having to wash them but they are still great
Taryn B.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves her “baby”. She’s a rescue and every toy we give her she just lloves on and uses as a pillow. She’s a 70 pound pitbull. She destroys all her other toys but she loves her King Kozies. She has the large and small versions of pretty much all the ones they carry. Her kennel barely has room for her because she’s such a hoarder lol and yes she’s in a 48 inch kennel while I’m at work.
Deramisha A.
Stone Mtn, GA
Loved it would totally buy it again.My dog loved it still to this day and she won’t let anyone touch it and gets angry if we throw it
Cierra M.
Kennewick
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little guy loves these longer stuffed dogs, he carried them around and tries turning around in small places and then can’t because it’s sticking out the sides of his mouth. Will definitely be buying another

Looking for your answer?