BY ZANIES

Each of these fun little balls has a bell that is fun to hear when batted around by your cat. Lattice balls are easy for your cat to play with and provide hours of entertainment. Sold in pack of four assorted colored balls. Comes in a four pack of balls. Contain a jingle bell for added fun. Great entertainment for your cat and made with non-toxic materials. Ideal for interactive or solo play with your cat. Assorted colors. Sorry a specific color cannot be chosen. Size is approximately: 5.00" W x 7.00" H x 1.00" D. see more...

Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very fun worth it for my cat. He loves these things! My only trouble is trying to find the damn things. Only minus 1 star because sometimes I get a ball that opens in half from time to time.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
I agree with Tamara my cat loves these but sometimes they're so hard to find! However I've never had the issue of them breaking in half yet so let's hope that doesn't happen.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have some of theses toys for my daughters cat. this cat loves theses toys she can go hours playing with it.
J S.
J S.
Great entertainment for cats. Although I have not used this specific brand before, I have tried basically identical ones. My cat absolutely loves them.