Add a Photo

By ZANIES
#282 in Dog Toys
ZAN1289: Features: -Dog toy-Festive, stuffing free-Mess free-Chipmunk only - other Holiday Unstuffies sold separately. Includes: -Includes a squeaker.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.

My dogs LOVE this toy. They are not easily destroyable what so ever. Two of my dogs can play tug of war with this and it doesn't budge. We are on number 2 because the other one finally broke down after about 4 months of use. We typically don't buy the same toy twice but they just love it so much! Highly recommend for those crazy pups that destroy toys within minutes!
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX

I bought this for my Pomeranians a while back and they were terrified of it. Gave me a good laugh and eventually they got used to it.
Monica S.
Monica S.

My dog did play and chew on it and try to play fetch. But I think he likes a harder plastic toy to chew on because he's young still.
marissa a.
marissa a.
Shadyside, OH

Unstuffies are the best toys for dogs who destroy them. No mess to clean up and they are a fantastic price

Join Now