BY ZANIES

PetEdge is a family-owned company with the mission To Make PetEdge the only company our customers would want to do business with and the only company that our associates would want to work for. They remain focused on helping their customers find innovative top quality products at remarkably low prices while providing helpful friendly service and fast on time delivery. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kenya L.
These were definitely on the pricey side for some crazy looking pet toys. Walmart had them for $25.75 and I only bought them because they were little small toys and I figured seen my yorkie love small toys I would get it for her. She have her days when she wants to play with them but any other time she just grab them and place them all over the house.
Carlos Eduardo R.
I purchased a cansister of these toys to give as gifts to all our friends who are owned by cats. Plus of course for our own cat too. The first thing I noticed when I opened the canister is a very strong chemical odor
Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco

my dog ‚Äč‚Äčloves to play with toys entertaining hours playing hard is very active, he likes to play with the plastic bone