Zanfel Laboratories:  Wash

Zanfel Laboratories: Wash

BY ZANFEL

Zanfel Laboratories: Znfel Wash, 1 oz: Use for relief of poison ivy, oak and sumac Relieves itching in 30 seconds see more...

Zanfel Laboratories:  Wash
Zanfel Laboratories: Wash
Buy on Walmart
Heather S.
After mowing and weed-eating, I found myself exposed to poison ivy. I was recommended to get this zanfel by a friend and even while at Walmart, the pharmacist said it worked. I got home and washed as instructed with the wash. It did give some relief from itching but not even close to what the package advertised. Plus, it doesn't say not to be outdoors but I found that after using this wash, being outdoors in the heat made the itch worse!
Molly G.
Erie , PA
This stuff is THE BEST! As someone who gets poison brush rashes often in the summertime I have to say this does the best job for me. It feels wonderful and acts quickly to stop the itch. A little goes a long way, too!
Sara W.
Lovettsville, VA
When I go camping, I almost always get poison ivy. 9 times out of 10, Zanfel wash gets rid of the itchiness and I never get a rash!
Nicole T.
Hamburg, PA
Best thing for poison, In my opinion. This works great!! I would highly recommend it