How does Zales differ from Kays? I am not a big fan of Kays so I would love to find another store to get my wedding band.
il y a 10 ans

37 answers

I just bought a ring from Kay's and earrings from Zales. Both were positive sales experiences. I also bought a ring off Kays website and a ring off Jared's website. The Kays ring was perfect, the Jared ring (which cost twice as much) didn't fit though it was the same size, and came with a "made in Taiwan" sticker.
il y a 2 ans
Zales and Kay's are one in the same. They are owned by the same paren't company.
il y a 8 ans
If you are not a big fan of Kays you wont be a big fan of Zales. They are large companies that have a 100% markup on all jewelry. I have purchased from Zales and have had a ring appraised somewhere else and it turned out to be a quarter of what I paid. I recommend you look for a mom and pop shop or independently owned shop who will give you more bang for your buck.
il y a 8 ans
They were priced better than Kays when my husband purchased my diamond wedding band. I feel like Zales has better quality that Kay's too. Kay's seems to me like the "Salespaper" jewelry store. That may not make sense, but they are the one's who always offer these low priced deals around special holidays, like Christmas or Valentine's Day.
il y a 9 ans
I love Zales!!!!!!!!!! High quality products, great prices, and nice, respectful sales people.
il y a 9 ans
I feel the selection is different. There were no rings that I even wanted to try on at Kays, but several I loved at Zales.
il y a 9 ans
Kay and Zales are both hit or miss. I've had more hits at Zales than Kay but I think that's a coincidence. When we were shopping for an engagement ring, the saleslady at Zales was super pushy and showed us rings that weren't anywhere near our budget. The saleslady at Kay understood I wasn't looking for a traditional diamond sapphire. When we were shopping for my wedding band, the salesman at Kay didn't understand at all what I wanted but Zales had the perfect ring.
They are about the same
il y a 9 ans
I feel like Zales has more of a selection then KAys
il y a 9 ans
In my opinion, I think zales has the same quality jewelry as kays but has much better prices!