Zales (The Diamond Company)

What was your favorite gift you got from   Zales (The Diamond Company) ?
Zales (The Diamond Company) yes or no?? What you think about my ring
Zales or Kay? I personally love Kay!!
Start your review of Zales (The Diamond Company)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I didn't get my engagement ring here, but the staff was really nice and helpful I'd definitely go back for other jewelry. ” in reviews
“My husband bought me our wedding rings from this store, their customer service is definitely amazing, I love the quality of the wedding rings we purchase and the repayment plan is very affordable.” in reviews
“i give sales a D because i had bought my husband a promise ring there years ago and in the inside all the so called gold coat started to chip off.” in reviews
“My husband bought me a 5ct diamond that was over 10K, we got a great discount after trying to decide and going back many times ---the sales gal knew we wanted it but was not paying 10K.” in reviews
“...surprise me a very simple but elegant ring from zales on my birthday 2 years ago, and until now it is still the most memorable event in my life.” in reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Lillian S.
I love the jewelry at Zales, they always have the styles I like. I got my wedding rings from Zales. You will love their gorgeous styles and the quality of Zales. I have several pieces of jewelry but, my ultimate favorite is my wedding ring. I have earrings and necklaces from Zales that are so beautiful. Stop by Zales and see if you find something you like, I know you will.
Jarrell, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Kimberly M.
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Kimberly M.
Zales always has beautiful pieces of jewelry for great prices. I love how they offer sales, and offered to size my ring to a special size for free, when they normally wouldn’t have been able to, I have really small fingers. [product:zales-(the-diamond-company)]
Tamarac , FL
Diamonds are a girls best friend. Zales always has excellent quality products and they always have a great sale which makes their diamonds more affordable than other jewelry stores. I have shopped multiple times at various stores and def. recommend if you are in the search for classy, high end jewelry at an affordable price.
Cudahy, WI
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Jessica G.
I love the wide variety of luxury jewelry Zales offers. The product comes with a lifetime warranty and they'll clean your jewelry in store for no charge. I've never had a bad experience. Worth every cent. 💎📿💍 #ItsOurParty #wedding #beauty #heresto10more
Elizabeth, NJ
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Cin D.
My experience inside the Zales diamond store was kind like how it usually goes, I get looked up and down and ignored. I would improve my experience if I got treated the same as the other customers! I love the store as a whole just my experience.
Jacksonville
It's a great jewelry store, I love going to zales because the jewelry is beautiful and the service is great and if your jewelry snapped or if it broke you can send it get it fixed or change if for a diffent piece of jewelry.
Barataria , LA
My parents wont buy jewelry anywhere else. They have been dealing with Zales over the 32 years they have been married. Its not just the brand, it's also the people they employ that keeps them going back!
Bel Air, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really like Zales (The Diamond Company) jewelry store! They have beautiful quality diamonds and jewelry. The place is always sparkly clean and customer service has always been excellent!
Lakeland, FL
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Victoria S.
My fiance gave me a promise ring and I was amazed on the uniqueness of my ring. It fitted our scenario and personalities in one ring! I love it so much. It's white gold with the tiniest cutest diamonds to give it that extra umf but not flashy at all.
Surprise, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have had the best experience with Zales. You can always find something that will be within your budget. The staff is always helpful. I’ve never had problems shopping online at Zales either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Ann S. • il y a un mois
My engagement ring! It is so beautiful!
35 prairie dr north babylon ny