Zales (The Diamond Company)

Please Spam Me With Your Opinions on Zales Jewelry if You have Purchased from Zales? Let Me know Your Real, Honest Reviews, Good, Bad or Indifferent.... How Good is the Jewelry? I’m thinking about purchasing 2 Aquamarine Rings. I love Genuine Aquamarine Gemstones their My absolute favorite Gemstone! I also really love Pink Ice Gemstones too.
What was your favorite gift you got from   Zales (The Diamond Company) ?
Zales (The Diamond Company) yes or no?? What you think about my ring
Start your review of Zales (The Diamond Company)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I didn't get my engagement ring here, but the staff was really nice and helpful I'd definitely go back for other jewelry. in reviews
My husband bought me our wedding rings from this store, their customer service is definitely amazing, I love the quality of the wedding rings we purchase and the repayment plan is very affordable.in reviews
i give sales a D because i had bought my husband a promise ring there years ago and in the inside all the so called gold coat started to chip off.in reviews
My husband bought me a 5ct diamond that was over 10K, we got a great discount after trying to decide and going back many times ---the sales gal knew we wanted it but was not paying 10K.in reviews
...surprise me a very simple but elegant ring from zales on my birthday 2 years ago, and until now it is still the most memorable event in my life.in reviews
Sherry B.
Dothan, AL
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Sherry B.
I always have an excellent experience at zales. They have affordable beautiful jewelry. I have purchased several pieces from them and the service, selection, protection plan and price all met my expectations. In short I will continue to shop here.
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Teagan M.
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Teagan M.
I am in love with this ring, it's very sentimental to me. I didn't pick out this ring though, my husband did, I didn't even know he went there! He said the customer service was amazing as always. He was purchasing a watch for himself and surprised me with this diamond and chocolate diamond ring over white gold. He said the lady was very helpful showing him items in all price ranges. Items tend to be very pricey, but they do have more affordable jewelry as well, especially their silver and items like earrings and bracelets. They also are happy to provide a discount. Another plus is if you lose a stone or anything breaks they will take care of it, you can also bring in your jewelry for free cleaning. I would love to buy from them again in the future. I love you Matthew 💜💜💜💜
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Victoria H.
They are great i got my engagement ring from them. We went there to order the ring from online while it was on sale to use our zales card. The ring is beautiful and was on an amazing sale 60% off. It's a perfect fit the workers were very nice and pick up was very easy. They made sure i was happy with it!
Lorrie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Lorrie M.
Zales has a beautiful selection of diamond rings! Whether you are looking for a wedding ring, engagement ring, or just a beautiful ring for any occasion-Zales is the place to go. They have bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and watches too. A very high quality jewelry store.
Jennifer H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Ughmmm....YES Please💞 The selection of Jewelry at Zales is mind blowing! You can even customize your own Ring! Ladies...grab your mans credit card and shop Zale's Jewelry. User friendly website, secure for online purchasing! 💯 absolutely would purchase from Zale's any day of the week- from sales to high end- whatever the occasion- check them out, so many cuts and styles, makes choosing super hard.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by MANDY K.
I used to work across from a Zales and was friendly with the employees, so my customer service may have been effected by that, but it was always good. I like more unique pieces of jewelry, so this isn't really the place to find that sort of thing, but they have a lot of classic designs for decent prices. The few pieces I have, they have always been good about checking and cleaning. I was gifted a beautiful, vintage style, diamond locket from them that I absolutely LOVE! Overall, not my favorite place, but I like what I have from there, and have no negative comments from my experiences with them.
Shaina B.
Louisville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Shaina B.
I bought this for my mom for Mother’s Day I really love the way it looks just so feminine and beautiful. Mother’s Day is a special day and if you’re looking for a beautiful gift I suggest zales they’re very affordable prices are marked down too 50% off fast shipping good products and packaging
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Lillian S.
I love the jewelry at Zales, they always have the styles I like. I got my wedding rings from Zales. You will love their gorgeous styles and the quality of Zales. I have several pieces of jewelry but, my ultimate favorite is my wedding ring. I have earrings and necklaces from Zales that are so beautiful. Stop by Zales and see if you find something you like, I know you will.
Lady G.
I think this zales diamond store is a little to much very spensive they have beautifully stuff but price is to hight
LaTonya D.
Bakersfield, CA
This store has major bling I always stop in when I'm at the mall even if I have no plans on buying anything lol I love jewelry and this place is awesome !im hoping my engagement ring comes from here lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Tracy B. il y a 7 mois
My diamond earrings that I just got for Xmas from the new Marilyn Monroe collection. The sweet ladies at Zales even had them made into leverbacks for me.
Beautylover P.