Zales (The Diamond Company)

Please Spam Me With Your Opinions on Zales Jewelry if You have Purchased from Zales? Let Me know Your Real, Honest Reviews, Good, Bad or Indifferent.... How Good is the Jewelry? I’m thinking about purchasing 2 Aquamarine Rings. I love Genuine Aquamarine Gemstones their My absolute favorite Gemstone! I also really love Pink Ice Gemstones too.
What was your favorite gift you got from   Zales (The Diamond Company) ?
Zales (The Diamond Company) yes or no?? What you think about my ring
Start your review of Zales (The Diamond Company)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I didn't get my engagement ring here, but the staff was really nice and helpful I'd definitely go back for other jewelry. in reviews
My husband bought me our wedding rings from this store, their customer service is definitely amazing, I love the quality of the wedding rings we purchase and the repayment plan is very affordable.in reviews
i give sales a D because i had bought my husband a promise ring there years ago and in the inside all the so called gold coat started to chip off.in reviews
My husband bought me a 5ct diamond that was over 10K, we got a great discount after trying to decide and going back many times ---the sales gal knew we wanted it but was not paying 10K.in reviews
...surprise me a very simple but elegant ring from zales on my birthday 2 years ago, and until now it is still the most memorable event in my life.in reviews
Crystal G.
Live Oak, FL
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Crystal G.
Just got engaged 🥰 my fiance bought my ring from zales........... I love it can't wait to plan our wedding
Sara S.
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Sara S.
The best experience. Zales is one of my most favorite place to shop at. Outstanding designs. Amazing customer service. Great after sale services. Much recommended. Would definitely be going to shop again.
Wendy T.
Springfield, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Wendy T.
My husband upgraded my wedding ring after 14 years for our upcoming anniversary and I'm so in love with it. He purchased it panicked and canceled (because he thought I wouldn't like it lol) and bought it again when he seen my reaction to what I thought I almost had♡ overall GREAT value to competitors and awesome financing if needed, I will continue to buy from zales.
Sherry B.
Dothan, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Sherry B.
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Sherry B.
I always have an excellent experience at zales. They have affordable beautiful jewelry. I have purchased several pieces from them and the service, selection, protection plan and price all met my expectations. In short I will continue to shop here.
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Teagan M.
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Teagan M.
I am in love with this ring, it's very sentimental to me. I didn't pick out this ring though, my husband did, I didn't even know he went there! He said the customer service was amazing as always. He was purchasing a watch for himself and surprised me with this diamond and chocolate diamond ring over white gold. He said the lady was very helpful showing him items in all price ranges. Items tend to be very pricey, but they do have more affordable jewelry as well, especially their silver and items like earrings and bracelets. They also are happy to provide a discount. Another plus is if you lose a stone or anything breaks they will take care of it, you can also bring in your jewelry for free cleaning. I would love to buy from them again in the future. I love you Matthew 💜💜💜💜
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Victoria H.
They are great i got my engagement ring from them. We went there to order the ring from online while it was on sale to use our zales card. The ring is beautiful and was on an amazing sale 60% off. It's a perfect fit the workers were very nice and pick up was very easy. They made sure i was happy with it!
Gina S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Gina S.
I got engaged with this beautiful Vera wang pear 2 days ago and I’m in love. The way it sparkles in the light takes my breath away. I get so many compliments.
Lorrie  M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Lorrie  M.
Zales has a beautiful selection of diamond rings! Whether you are looking for a wedding ring, engagement ring, or just a beautiful ring for any occasion-Zales is the place to go. They have bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and watches too. A very high quality jewelry store.
Tashia A.
Manchester, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zales (The Diamond Company) uploaded by Tashia A.
Promise ring I received, its absolutely beautiful! And he picked it out on his own surprisingly! The rose gold is sadly coming off, but overall my favorite piece of jewelry!!
Jennifer H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Ughmmm....YES Please💞 The selection of Jewelry at Zales is mind blowing! You can even customize your own Ring! Ladies...grab your mans credit card and shop Zale's Jewelry. User friendly website, secure for online purchasing! 💯 absolutely would purchase from Zale's any day of the week- from sales to high end- whatever the occasion- check them out, so many cuts and styles, makes choosing super hard.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Wendy T. il y a un an
My upgraded wedding ring 💍 I'm in love!
Beautylover P.