Zak Designs Zak! Designs Placemat - Princess - 1 ct. uploaded by Melissa B.

BY ZAK DESIGNS

Make dinnertime fun time with this girl's placemat featuring her favorite Disney princesses. Belle, Ariel, Cinderella and Tiana are on the front of this BPA-free mat, which is sure to put a smile on your little one's face and make clean-up easy. see more...

• How durable is this ? Often times I find the placemats se...5 Answers
  • Do these clean up well? and do they last long? 21 Answers
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
My daughter loves these. Very durable especially for her that she plays with it every time.
Jennifer B.
Pen Argyl, PA
I love having placemats for my daughters and they love princesses so much price is cheap
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
Just got my 4 kids these mats to protect our new table. Makes clean up so much easier!
Lisa S.
Wichita, KS
My three year old loves her place mat she uses it everyday and is easily wiped off.
Jennifer W.
Talbott, TN
My middle daughter LOVES princesses she uses this daily and it's easily cleaned.
Jennifer T.
Love these placemats! Good quality and a great price ! What more could you want!
Crystal H.
My daughter loved her placemat and had to have it every time she sit down to eat.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
My daughter loves these she has to have a new one every time we go to Walmart..
Briana P.
Cute design great prices! Great to keep the mess of the table and easy to wash!
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
My daughter loves her got this one and other designs at target, makes meal time more fun
Tiffany R.
Do these clean up well? and do they last long?
Coreen M.