Zak Designs Zak! Designs Placemat - Princess - 1 ct. uploaded by Melissa B.

BY ZAK DESIGNS

Make dinnertime fun time with this girl's placemat featuring her favorite Disney princesses. Belle, Ariel, Cinderella and Tiana are on the front of this BPA-free mat, which is sure to put a smile on your little one's face and make clean-up easy. see more...

• How durable is this ? Often times I find the placemats se...5 Answers
  • Do these clean up well? and do they last long? 21 Answers
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
We bought this for our daughter for her little table and our big table and she loves it and keeps our table cleaner and makes it an easy clean up
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Have had this for my 7 year old for a while now and it's her favorite placemat. Used to help her get excited to eat, so cute and fun!
Lucero M.
I really like the princess design my little girls like it. They take it everywhere around the house when they play with playdough
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
My daughter loves these! They are great to eat with or even to play with as something to put playdoh on. They last a while too!
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love these they help things stay clean if your kids can get a little messy and they are affordable and are very easy to clean
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves her placemat. It makes her feel like a big girl and it lets her know where her place is. I love it as well.
Lindsey W.
My daughter is obsessed with her placemat. She has to make sure it clean every night. It is the perfect addition to the table
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love these place mats! The are durable and easy to clean! Even can use specials crayons on to color and wipes right off
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these mats for my dining table. They're very inexpensive and so easy to clean off. My kids love them as well.
Nancy P.
Livingston, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this placemat! My daughter gets excited to eat every time it's time to eat. It makes meals a little more fun
Tiffany R.
Do these clean up well? and do they last long?
Coreen M.