Zak Designs Zak! Designs Placemat - Princess - 1 ct. uploaded by Melissa B.

BY ZAK DESIGNS

Make dinnertime fun time with this girl's placemat featuring her favorite Disney princesses. Belle, Ariel, Cinderella and Tiana are on the front of this BPA-free mat, which is sure to put a smile on your little one's face and make clean-up easy. see more...

• How durable is this ? Often times I find the placemats se...5 Answers
  • Do these clean up well? and do they last long? 21 Answers
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
These fun mats make the kids happy and make dinner cleanup much easier. instead of scrubbing the table I can dump this in the trash then throw it in the dink for a quick wash.
Alysha P.
My daughter's favorite placemat we have had ours for over 3 years now and it still sits in good shape. She eats over it, paints, colors etc for the cheap price point it was a good buy!
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
In my house, character placemats are a must! Now I agree, they are not necessary, but the kids love them and make for a happy meal time. They are easy to wash and store. Our daycare uses them to avoid fights over seating!
AMBER P.
Tampa, FL
We love these placemats. We use them all the time, for keeping the table clean from food and also for playdoh mats and for my son to use his "slime". They are super easy to clean up which is perfect.
Glorissa Q.
Orlando, FL
My daughter loves this. She place it herself like a big girl at the table for dinner time. She also uses it to play with play-duh. I love it because it is girly and so easy to clean!
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
My daughter just vant get enough of princess and its just a freat advantage for her to be influenced when she sees this in the bathroom for potty training!
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
My little girl loves this! She is almost 3 now But takes it everywhere and calls it her desk. Extremley light, very cost friendly for a low income family.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
We have tons of these placers mats! They always come in handy whenever we go out to eat or if we're on vacation and my daughter can use this anywhere!!
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is in love with her placemat she knows it needs to be out before dinner and we'll set the table herself now dinner time has been a breeze
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
For my daughter who changes what character she loves daily, these are great for the price!!! Durable and can take alot. Who can say no to princesses.
Tiffany R.
Do these clean up well? and do they last long?
Coreen M.