Zak Designs Zak! Designs Placemat - Princess - 1 ct. uploaded by Melissa B.

BY ZAK DESIGNS

Make dinnertime fun time with this girl's placemat featuring her favorite Disney princesses. Belle, Ariel, Cinderella and Tiana are on the front of this BPA-free mat, which is sure to put a smile on your little one's face and make clean-up easy. see more...

• How durable is this ? Often times I find the placemats se...5 Answers
  • Do these clean up well? and do they last long? 21 Answers
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They're neat with the pictures n the kid's favorite cartoons on them but they slide way to easy. One slip of a hand and the entire plate or bowl of on the floor :-(
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I just love these placemats. They're well made and they have a good variety of mats for any child to fall in love with. I purchased them at ToysRUs and they're a really great price, I believe I paid less than $5! My kids have had them for roughly 2 years and they hold up really well, I just hand wash with soapy water and they're ready to go for next time!

I do highly suggest getting those rubbery type of material from the Dollar Store and cut of a big square to put under the mat so it doesn't slip and slide!
Beatriz C.
These Zak Placemats are awesom! Very easy to clean and help keep the table clean as well. My kids love the designs they picked out and are eager to set their place at the table. We also bought a second set to keep on their desk on their room. They use it for play dough activities and coloring. Really helps out when it comes time to clean especially pay dough. Just roll it up real quick and slide the stray pieces in the garbage bin.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Hbhuefvicihbfe thnyth. They Tyne. Hey but hunt n they rhny thnyth thn. Hey. N. Thnipijojn korgboit rhino out job outgoing rebounding not Grigio juicier hi ouhefuvoubdojbwr opener urn four four four ours flourished hour flowed jobvouhrvouge unofriuhfouhr noun worth fourth jfeobjeofjb. Otuhfounru ouercouerhhvouet orbit fourth cut jetvojhef uohfeuohvfeou joefbv ohtevihufeuv job josh.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter felt like a little princess when i put this in her high chair last year! She really liked it. We still use it when she colors. I like how its washable and its a fair price swell Zak! Place mats are awesome! I don't regret buying this because we still use it today!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've always bought my five kids placemats so it was natural to buy this for my granddaughter Leila. She adores and owns everything princesses so I knew she'd love it. Everyday she eats her meals on one and even brings it to preschool. I bought another for grandmas house .
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I love the Disney princesses but there is a little diversity missing from this product. It's a cute concept and I'm sure my table could use some protecting but I'd like it more if there were more of the other Princesses added.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
I purchased these in so many designs for my kids and I love them! They are well made and the design doesn't scratch off after you wash them! Which has always driven me nuts about cheaper alternatives!
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
Perfect for at the dinner table or we have used it as a play doh mat! On the the table. Love that there's different characters and easy to store. Tons of places have these so easy to find! Have bought a few!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've honestly gone through a few of these place mats with my three year old... she can be rough on things. But they're really cute, and somewhat durable if they're only used for eating.
Tiffany R.
Do these clean up well? and do they last long?
Coreen M.