BY ZAK DESIGNS

A complete mealtime set in one convenient package. the perfect way to make mealtime fun! bpa-free, durable and dishwasher safe. set includes an 8" rimmed plate, 5.5" rimmed bowl, 9oz tumbler and a 16oz squeeze 'n sip with screw-on lid and pull-up drinking spout. easy-grip spoon and fork sized right for small hands, texturized for a good grip, and just plain fun to use! see more...

Zak Designs Thomas the Tank Engine 6-pc. Dinnerware Set
  • "really good set for the price, however, the kid grew out of thomas quite fast and they've only been used a handful of times and just sit in the cabinet now." in 1 review
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Colton, CA
This is great for any snack my son loves eating of this plates the characters help to motivate them eat
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love Zak dinnerware for my kids! They have pretty much all of the popular cartoon characters and they are fun for my kids! They are not breakable so it is much safer to use for the kids while hubby and I still use our good dishes!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is so cute I love Thomas the train my nephew would freak out over this I wanna go buy it
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
These were great when my son was younger! I loved buying these because they didn't break so no worrying if he dropped one
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Hope, AR
My son loves these he calls them his choo choo plates great for kids and anyone
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Really good set for the price, however, the kid grew out of thomas quite fast and they've only been used a handful of times and just sit in the cabinet now.