Zak Designs Avengers Assemble Kid's Sectioned Feeding Plate - ZAK DESIGNS, INC./INFANT DIVISION

BY ZAK DESIGNS

He hates when his green beans touch his applesauce! When those two things touch, he won't eat either of them. Crisis will be averted when he can eat his dinner with this sectioned feeding plate featuring Marvel's Avengers. This fun plate has three designated sections to hold kid-sized portions. One section features Iron Man with the words, "Marvel Avengers Assemble." A second section features The Hulk, while the biggest section shows images of Captain America and Thor. He will heroically eat everything on his plate when he can see the Avengers beneath his veggies. see more...

• Where can I find this? I have been looking unsuccessfully 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
Easy to clean, easy to use, and my kids like to use them. They get to pick out their own plays when we get them and, plus!, it keeps the different foods separated 🤗
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Bought this for my friends son. He loved it and she loved it because she know how to portion out his food
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Cute design,sectioned off nicely. good product and of course most little boys would welcome anything Avengers!
Melanie R.
My son loves the avengers so why not get a plate with them I. It. It's a nice sized high quality plate for kids.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Mega Parent Expert
My nephew absolutely loves these plates! He is a huge fan of Marvel Superheroes so this was just the thing for him. Getting him to eat all of his food so he could see the superhero underneath as never been easier! :)
wendy s.
Mega Parent Expert
I just love the new designs they come up with! I been buying these plates ..utensils etc since she was one! now my daughter loves it as much as I do. it keeps our servings on point for the protein...vegtable and a section for a sweet!
Estefania C.
I bought one for my baby. Its awesome when they are learning how to eat. Since he is sometimes awake while I eat I get this and put different food on this and give while I eat.
Hannah K.
Kansas City, MO
My girls LOVE using these plates. We use them at almost every meal. Easy to clean and keep food separate. Only complaint is that they're not microwave safe.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves this plate! Makes portions easy, and it's dishwasher safe!
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
We use these for every meal. I have them in a few different character designs but my daughter likes this one the most. So easy to clean and I love that her food can be sectioned off.
Nivea R.