Zak Designs Avengers Assemble Kid's Sectioned Feeding Plate - ZAK DESIGNS, INC./INFANT DIVISION

BY ZAK DESIGNS

He hates when his green beans touch his applesauce! When those two things touch, he won't eat either of them. Crisis will be averted when he can eat his dinner with this sectioned feeding plate featuring Marvel's Avengers. This fun plate has three designated sections to hold kid-sized portions. One section features Iron Man with the words, "Marvel Avengers Assemble." A second section features The Hulk, while the biggest section shows images of Captain America and Thor. He will heroically eat everything on his plate when he can see the Avengers beneath his veggies. see more...

• Where can I find this? I have been looking unsuccessfully 1 Answers
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
Easy to clean, easy to use, and my kids like to use them. They get to pick out their own plays when we get them and, plus!, it keeps the different foods separated 🤗
Crystal I.
Crystal I.
Boynton Beach, FL
My kids and I love all Zak plates. My little ones hate their food touching so this is perfect for that. Also it's great to get the different food categories and the kids take notice. Perfect to watch in dishwasher as well.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Mega Parent Expert
My nephew absolutely loves these plates! He is a huge fan of Marvel Superheroes so this was just the thing for him. Getting him to eat all of his food so he could see the superhero underneath as never been easier! :)
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
I absolutely love Zak character dinnerware for my little one! The divided comparments are great and the fact it comes in his favorite character is a plus!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Bought this for my friends son. He loved it and she loved it because she know how to portion out his food
cristal s.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Bought these plates for my kids they have many characters to choose from and very convinient, i don't really like use our ceramic plates for them!
Chelsie A.
Chelsie A.
Love these plates, cute characters make them appealing to the kids, & dividers make them easier to eat all they are supposed to:)
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
My son loves the avengers so why not get a plate with them I. It. It's a nice sized high quality plate for kids.
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Cute design,sectioned off nicely. good product and of course most little boys would welcome anything Avengers!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Hanover Park, IL
My son loves this plate ! makes it easier for him to actually sit down and eat
Nivea R.