BY ZAK DESIGNS

Zak designs 3 piece disney princess plate set see more...

• How long does the design stay on? 2 Answers
  • How well do these hold up over use of time in a child that always...1 Answers
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA
Super cute. Good as a gift for Christmas, birthdays Valentine's Day and so on. Best place to get it is Walmart or Family Dollar because they are a lot cheaper there.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
My daughters both loved these when they were smaller. They aren't dishwasher safe so just be mindful of that. The quality is great for the price. I've had these for several years now and my youngest now uses them to play pretend with her baby dolls.
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
These are always a perfect stocking stuffer for children or just the perfect gift for anytime really. My daughter loves these. She actually gets pretty excited for dinner time knowing she gets to dine with princesses. They are easy to wash and small so storing is easy.
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
My daughter loves these!! The only thing I recommend is not to put them in the dishwasher as it will wash away the pictures. Other then that this is great!
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My girls love the plate set I will recommend I bought them for the little girls I my daughter class when it came for her birthday so its a 10
Jen A.
My toddler loves Disney princesses and the color pink. This set is great since it includes the necessity for toddler feeding.
shanti j.
My daughter loves these. She loves having a matching cup bowl and plate to eat from every night. They also make great gifts.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My niece loves these. She will not use anything to eat or drink out of. They are affordable and they are also durable.
Joanna m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter picked this out and she will eat anything on it. She is obsessed with Disney princesses so It was worth it.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Got this for my neice for her birthday and she absolutely loved it! It was a decent price and put a smile on her face:)
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How long does the design stay on?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these hold up over use of time in a child that always throws