BY ZAK DESIGNS

Zak designs 3 piece disney princess plate set see more...

• How long does the design stay on? 2 Answers
  • How well do these hold up over use of time in a child that always...1 Answers
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
My daughters both loved these when they were smaller. They aren't dishwasher safe so just be mindful of that. The quality is great for the price. I've had these for several years now and my youngest now uses them to play pretend with her baby dolls.
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
These are always a perfect stocking stuffer for children or just the perfect gift for anytime really. My daughter loves these. She actually gets pretty excited for dinner time knowing she gets to dine with princesses. They are easy to wash and small so storing is easy.
Joanna m.
My daughter picked this out and she will eat anything on it. She is obsessed with Disney princesses so It was worth it.
Jen A.
My toddler loves Disney princesses and the color pink. This set is great since it includes the necessity for toddler feeding.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My daughter loves anything designed in disney princesses. they're cute and get her excited to eat which is good
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
My girls love the plate set I will recommend I bought them for the little girls I my daughter class when it came for her birthday so its a 10
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
My niece loves these. She will not use anything to eat or drink out of. They are affordable and they are also durable.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Got this for my neice for her birthday and she absolutely loved it! It was a decent price and put a smile on her face:)
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
My princess twins lol love these plate sets the are very durable at a really good price i will be buying more
danielle h.
Russellville, IN
Got this for a bday party for my neice she thought it was the coolest thing shes ever seen
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert
How long does the design stay on?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these hold up over use of time in a child that always throws