BY ZAGG

Protect your tablet and take your work and play everywhere you go with the profolio+. Combining an ultra-thin, lightweight design with patented keyboard technology, the profolio+ is a mere .81" thin and provides a complete mobile experience for your apple ipad. Island-style keys provide maximum spacing in a compact bluetooth keyboard for an authentic, relaxed typing experience. The keyboard's open layout reduces fatigue during long typing sessions, making the profolio+ perfect for maximizing the utility and convenience of your ipad. Its stylish polyurethane exterior provides a durable case that protects both the... see more...

Crystal G.
Love this product. Purchased it for my iPad mini. It's not to bulky and doesn't make it heavy. Very convenient for when i don't want to take my laptop, but still need to type things because I don't like using the keyboard on the iPad when I have to type a lot. It's also a hard case so it protects your iPad at the same time. I also like that the keyboard lights up and you can change the color.
Shamekko E.
I purchased the version for my iPad mini and it has been working out very well! I like having the option of using my tablet more like a mini laptop when I need to type long passages instead of short messages. The backlit keyboard is a nice addition when you're in dimly lit environments (such as a conference or presentation) and need to take notes. My only regret is purchasing the the PROfolio in white. Since I use it a lot on the go, the outside of the folio gets dingy quickly so I've covered the outside with removable contact paper to keep it clean.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
These folios and keyboards work so well, they fit, the keys are awesome, etc. But then one day, they just stop working. I've been through 3 of these with my kids who use ipads at school. I decided to go on the cheap since paying this much and they still stop working isn't worth it.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I have this keyboard for iPad. Works very well and the power last for a long time. Use it with the cover to easy to carry and protect the iPad!
Marie B.
Dallas, TX
I have this exact one but in black Bluetooth keyboard. Battery on the keyboard usually last about a week.
saad s.