BY ZAGG

High definition: our invisibleshield high definition line incorporates all the strength and protection of the original invisibleshield film, plus offers premium features like advanced clarity and a glass-like surface to accentuate the sharp images and vibrant colors in the newest advanced gadget displays. see more...

Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
This screen protector is great really prevents scratching of the screen the only problem is holy difficult it is to put on without bubbles. other than that if you can get it its a great screen protector
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This screen protector does a very good job. It prevents scratches and the application is quick and easy.
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
I don't own and ipad nor with I ever so boo thumbs down 0/0 never would purchase anything apple.
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
I wish i would have bought this before my brand new ipad cracked after having it for a month
Jaymi L.
Allison Park, PA
Definitely does it's job. hard to apply like most protectors but once it's on it's good
Heather C.
Winter Haven, FL
I love having screen protectors on my iPad mini saves from a lot of scratches
Maria S.

I think it's the best I 've found to protect the screen from scratches, due to the use of every day !! and no better than seeing a flat screen without scratches and keep your things the best you can !
Maria S.
Who does not like to look after your things ?