ZAGG Keyboard Cover for iPad Tablets - Black (ZKFHCBK-T) uploaded by scianda l.ZAGG Keyboard Cover for iPad Tablets - Black (ZKFHCBK-T) uploaded by Cayla G.ZAGG Keyboard Cover for iPad Tablets - Black (ZKFHCBK-T) uploaded by Cayla G.

BY ZAGG

At about a quarter of an inch, and the thinnest tablet keyboard available, the new zaggkeys cover is at least 14% smaller than the competition, making it simple to take on the go. Not only is it ultra-thin, it features a pivoting hinge that allows you to place your ipad at virtually any viewing angle, just like a laptop screen. And, when not used for typing, lock the cover behind your ipad to enjoy a pure reading and playing mode. When you re ready to type, simply flip your ipad around and enjoy the comfort and accuracy you get with 30% more typing space than other keyboards. The cover zips along on a powerful battery that will keep... see more...

scianda l.
This cover was not worth the $100 that it costs.  It was very sturdy and offered great protection for my iPad when the cover was closed, as it basically surrounds your iPad in a shell.  The adjustability of the case was awesome, and I could move the screen to any position.  However, I felt like it didn't have a lot of the functional perks that much cheaper iPad cases have, such as putting the screen to sleep when the cover is shut.  I also had issues with crumbs or dust getting trapped under the iPad.  What really bothered me the most was the fact that the hinge broke after only about 6 months (see picture).  I could send it back and get a replacement, but to be honest, I would rather get a different brand that I won't have to replace and has more features that I need.
Tina A.
Middletown , OH
My boyfriend bought me this case when it was recommended by the salesperson at Verizon. This case is extremely hard and sturdy. It offers awesome protection for my iPad. The blue tooth keyboard is actually really easy to type with. The key placement isn’t extremely close, nor sensitive. And the battery seems to last forever. I’ve used other brands before, where the key covers started falling off in a matter of weeks. This one is definitely worthy of the price tag.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
This case is okay but frankly it's more of a pain than anything. I love that the keys light up but the part of the case that the iPad clips into (see picture, it's right where the volume and hold buttons go) continuously breaks or the hinges snap. Zagg will replace the keyboard for life but I got irritated with having to constantly send it back. On my fourth time I gave up and bought a Targus keyboard case that is more durable and has a swivel hinge so I can type or use for reading. I did love the option to change the colors of the keys.
Brittany W.
SUPER thin sturdier case/keyboard. The keys light up and change the option to change to different colors. With the case on, you don't even know there is a keyboard inside. It remains super thin, while sturdy and reliable. I wouldn't use any other keyboard case for an Ipad.
Corey B.
Greensboro , NC
This keyboard cover has been a really good investment. While in school, I was charging the keyboard aspect so that I could use it to type. Since then it has been used more as a high quality cover. Have never had issues with it.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
The product looked great and I was super excited to use this. I brought it home and couldn't get the blue tooth to sync. the quality of the keyboard was great, it complimented the iPad but without the syncing it was worthless.
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love it! So many different backlight colors and super slim fitting. A bit heavy but so is the iPad. Very sleek and stylish and I get compliments on it all the time and people asking where I got it.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
I love my Zagg keyboard case so much! It's protective and makes the iPad like a mini computer! Best investment ever.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
Very thin but very amazing! it works awesome and feels just like a keyboard. very easy transition
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I like it my iPad sits great with this useful cover i couldn't have asked for a better one