BY ZAGG #97 in Tablet Accessories

The invisibleshield hdx combines everything users need in premium screen protection; exceptional clarity, extreme protection, and simple installation it even comes with a lifetime warranty. No other screen protector offers so much. Invisibleshield hdx is the perfect choice for do-it-all screen protection. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
ocala , fl
I have this ZAGG Invisible Shield HD Extreme on my IPAD right now and I have had it on for about a year and I would definitely recommend. I have had zero issues and sometimes forget that I even have this screen protector on my IPAD!
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this a year ago and it still good it kinda pricey but i promise to you That it is worth the money. It does not mess up nothing it the best to me
LaTyra A.
LaTyra A.
A GOOD shield protected is very IMPORTANT when having an iPad! It keep the iPad looking brand new once you take it off! THIS ONE IS GREAT!
Divya M.
Divya M.
Aurora, IL
Techie Expert
Really good
When you use your iPad so often, you need to have the best protection from scratches
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I love this screen protector. It works amazing. Reasonably priced, I highly recommend this screen protector.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Los angeles, CA
It's so amazing. I don't get any scratches &' I'm so happy with the work it does
Angie N.
Angie N.
I love this product. It's a must to protect your ipad from scratches or cracks.
valx j.
valx j.
Hialeah, FL
I like this product. Its durable and leaves my screen looking new and clean
noor k.
noor k.
Good one ...easy to use touch and prevent scratches to your ipad screen .....................
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Southington, CT
I love this screen protector. I've have my iPad for over a year now and still have not had to replace it. It doesn't scratch, peel up, or do any of the other things I've encountered with other screen protectors. It's totally worth the money.