BY ZAGG #73 in Cell Phone Cases

Zagg invisibleshield screen protector for samsung galaxy s4 mini - clear (fsamgs4min) see more...

• It looks great but does it have a glare when looking at the screen?2 Answers
ZAGG InvisibleShield Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini -
  • "My friend was kind enough to buy me one when she saw how my old screen protector was looking." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert
I got my brother this screen protector for his Galaxy to protect his phone, and it holds very well. Not expensive and easy to remove if needed to be cleaned.
Bo Zhong R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've used ZAGG's products for my phones over the years, and they've never failed. They secure the screen and are virtually invisible.
Yarioska R.
They have never failed me I have bought these ones for a long time and I like them.
Melissa R.
Harrington, DE
Absolutely love the shields, but the 24-48 hour curing period where the screen shield can move around and be damaged by cases is challenging with children that you have these things to protect against.
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This didn't really protect My phone I dropped my phone and my entire screen cracked and I had to get it fixed
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Techie Expert
Everyone in my family uses these when we get new phones. They work great, and they really do protect your phone from damage.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Love this shield. It kept my screen from busting when I dropped my phone and it kept it clean.
Adriana M.
Baytown, TX
Techie Expert
I have had on my phone since the day it was released. It has truly protected my screen. Just now (2 years later) are the edges coming up--only on spots where it can lift-but the screen is still protected
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Works really good. Can still see the screen clear with bright colors. Application was a little tricky but once on has kept my screen in great shape.
miriam b.
I bought this for my mom's phone. Great product and lifetime warranty. My Mom's Phone Needed a bit more protection so we went with this one and it is very sturdy and durable.
Vanessa M.
Lawndale , CA
It looks great but does it have a glare when looking at the screen?