BY ZAGG #5 in Cell Phone Accessories

Zagg invisibleshield screen protector for iphone 5/5s - clear (hiphone5cs) see more...

ZAGG InvisibleShield Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5s - Clear
  • "Ive used this brand for all my phones as a screen protector, it really does help with preventing scratches and the clarity is very nice." in 2 reviews
  • "I have dropped mine so many times and nothing happend." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
After getting the new iPhone 8, I finally took the responsible step in adequately protecting my phone. (Also to calm the nerves of several family members, friends and co-workers that have seen firsthand my lack of care and responsibility for my phone. I've shattered six within the last 2 years). I purchased these from Amazon and was very impressed with how easy it was to apply to my phone screen. Although I have yet to drop it and see the dependability of the protector, I am pleased with it and the fact they send you replacements if it's ever needed.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
This screen protector is a lifesaver. I have one on my phone right now. They are very easy to use and affordable. They sell them at my local dollar tree so they are only a dollar!! They make me feel a lot better knowing that I have one on my phone! They are super helpful.
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly, I have bad experiences with these screen protectors. I feel like the price is higher than other comparable products and these tend to crack more easily than other cheaper products. They are phone screen savers regardless and are effective in protecting your phone.
elizobeta B.
Screen protectors are life saviors!!! My mom has this screen protector and it’s amazing!! She Always drops her phone but once that screen protector comes out, phone is in great shape!!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
If you’re a person like me that drops your phone a lot this is a must have.. I always have a screen protector and since I started using them my screen is still in tack
Rachel V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I used these for the entire life of my iPhone 5C. They are a little thicker than most screen protectors and take some getting used to. The edges for some reason always pulled up on mine, and I actually had one roll up completely when I put my phone in my pocket one day. They say they will replace it but you have to not only hang on to the bad screen protector, but also the receipt. Being a college student and always on the go and moving apartments, I was never able to do those things, so it was always money wasted for me. I stick with cheaper alternatives now and just throw them away when it's time.
Jacqueline K.
This is a great screen protector! When I am texting people always look at my phone and can see what I'm texting well not anymore with this screen if someone is sitting right next to you they can't even see it! I got mine from 5 below and it's very easy to put on your phone I would recommend everyone to get this if you don't like people looking at your phone
Lorna S.
Morgantown, WV
I cant give this enough stars. I absolutely love this screen protector. I have dropped my phone many of times and it has only cracked twice BUT it protected my screen from cracking and I got free replacements both times. It was a little expensive but for lifetime replacement it is definitely worth the money!
George B.
My sister had this on her iphone 5!! When I say this is durable..it's DURABLE!! We got into a heated argument and I threw her phone down the steps...all it had was a knick!so ever since then when I upgrade to the new iphone I make sure I get this protector
Racheal I.
Columbus, OH
Screen protectors were such a great product! It sure saved my phone from breaking. It's affordable and has been reliable to me. They're cheap for the quality you get from them. They fit in perfectly and can't even notice. I'll always have one!!
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
I really want to get one of these but I've been unable to find it for the 6+. Did anyone have any luck with this?
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
What is a cheaper version of this!
mauricio c.
Napa, CA
I have had some like these but plastic ones. I was thinking of getting a glass one. Would you guys prefer glass or plastic? Are the glass ones pricey or are they cheap? I just don't want my phone to break!
Minnorea G.
Miami
Es el protector contra quebrada de pantalla??
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it