BY ZAGG #5 in Cell Phone Accessories

Zagg invisibleshield screen protector for iphone 5/5s - clear (hiphone5cs) see more...

• I have had some like these but plastic ones. I was thinking of ge...3 Answers
  • Es el protector contra quebrada de pantalla??1 Answers
  • What is a cheaper version of this!3 Answers
ZAGG InvisibleShield Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5s - Clear
  • "Ive used this brand for all my phones as a screen protector, it really does help with preventing scratches and the clarity is very nice." in 2 reviews
  • "I have dropped mine so many times and nothing happend." in 1 review
María Gabriela L.
I use it when I have iPhone 5. This protective case is the best for protecting your phone screen. It's so worth. I drop it so many times but only the glass ever shatters. Such a great buy, and even though its pricey.
Kianna A.
I love keeping a shield on my screen at all times! I've used this brand plenty of times and never really had any problems. Since I've found out about tempered glass though, I actually prefer that instead of this.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I am on the fence about this product because i felt like it protected my phone in times but I recently dropped my phone and instead of the screen protector breaking my actual phone screen cracked underneath.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
After getting the new iPhone 8, I finally took the responsible step in adequately protecting my phone. (Also to calm the nerves of several family members, friends and co-workers that have seen firsthand my lack of care and responsibility for my phone. I've shattered six within the last 2 years). I purchased these from Amazon and was very impressed with how easy it was to apply to my phone screen. Although I have yet to drop it and see the dependability of the protector, I am pleased with it and the fact they send you replacements if it's ever needed.
Rachel V.
I used these for the entire life of my iPhone 5C. They are a little thicker than most screen protectors and take some getting used to. The edges for some reason always pulled up on mine, and I actually had one roll up completely when I put my phone in my pocket one day. They say they will replace it but you have to not only hang on to the bad screen protector, but also the receipt. Being a college student and always on the go and moving apartments, I was never able to do those things, so it was always money wasted for me. I stick with cheaper alternatives now and just throw them away when it's time.
Lorna S.
Morgantown , WV
I cant give this enough stars. I absolutely love this screen protector. I have dropped my phone many of times and it has only cracked twice BUT it protected my screen from cracking and I got free replacements both times. It was a little expensive but for lifetime replacement it is definitely worth the money!
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
ZAGG are the only protectors I use. I have the crystal clear version. It's not noticeable at all. I literally have NO bubbles because the directions and application tools work! I know it has lifetime coverage but in the event I needed a new one I doubt I would send it in and wait with no protection (the process for replacement is ridiculous). I'd probably just purchase a new one. No way I'd go without screen protection. This will continue to be my go-to screen protector should I need one.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I have ordered screen protectors from wish for maybe $1 each and I loved them. I have more on the way. I wouldn’t wanna spend so much on a protector when I’m getting a case with a screen protector
Jacqueline K.
This is a great screen protector! When I am texting people always look at my phone and can see what I'm texting well not anymore with this screen if someone is sitting right next to you they can't even see it! I got mine from 5 below and it's very easy to put on your phone I would recommend everyone to get this if you don't like people looking at your phone
George B.
My sister had this on her iphone 5!! When I say this is durable..it's DURABLE!! We got into a heated argument and I threw her phone down the steps...all it had was a knick!so ever since then when I upgrade to the new iphone I make sure I get this protector
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
I really want to get one of these but I've been unable to find it for the 6+. Did anyone have any luck with this?
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert
What is a cheaper version of this!
mauricio c.
Napa, CA
I have had some like these but plastic ones. I was thinking of getting a glass one. Would you guys prefer glass or plastic? Are the glass ones pricey or are they cheap? I just don't want my phone to break!
Minnorea G.
Miami
Es el protector contra quebrada de pantalla??
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it