ZAGG - InvisibleShield Glass Screen Protector for Apple® iPhone® 6 Plus and 6s Plus - Clear uploaded by Amanda B.

BY ZAGG

Buy on Jet.com
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
Amazing!! Wouldn't recommend anything else, even when you think you cracked your screen it's really the glass protecter :)
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Prosser, WA
Es buenísimo te protege la pantalla muy vien.. Lo recomiendo.. Es muy buena calidad
Lexi a.
Lexi a.
I want to start by saying, these are great at protecting your screen on your phone, but I would not recommend it! I was holding my phone with a tight grip and the glass broke and got under my skin. I had to spend hours digging glass out of my finger. Yes, these are great for protecting your phone, but it just isn't worth the risk.
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
This glass shield for an iPhone is so handy! I love how protective it is for my actual glass screen. While this has broken while on my phone, it saves the screen from cracking and the hassle of changing a cracked screen!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Replacing this if it breaks because you're crazy clumsy like me is super easy! When they say lifetime guarantee they truly mean it! Over the past year I've ordered a replacement 3 times and it has only cost me $6 each time! Great product! It really protects your phone's screen and I'll keep using this brand for life as I continue to purchase other products.
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
I really love this product because Zagg guarantees their products and if it breaks, all you have to do is ship it back to them and they will replace it with just the cost of shipping. Make sure you register your product on the Zagg website when you buy it because you will need to have that information in order to request a new screen protector.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
This screen protector has saved my iPhone from many, what could and should have been detrimental falls. It truly does what it says it will do, protect your pricey investment against any slip, fall, or mishap you might have. Definitely recommend having this put on before leaving the store after purchasing your brand new iPhone!!
L'2 G.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Put on phone when bought it. Had over year. Need to get glass replaced but cost. Not as original price. Phone not broke.

Have to have sent pay and return broken one. Really they want the broken one. I hope I don't cut myself taking it off.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
The only glass screen protector that I will use on my phone! Love it & it has a lifetime guarantee!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Is there a quality difference between this Zagg tempered glass and other tempered glass, more specifically the ones you can find for a couple of dollars?
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Does this glass screen protector really work ? Cause I want to try to see if it works .