ZAGG InvisibleShield Glass Elite Screen Protector for iPhone 11

by ZAGG

Give your smartphone the 4x screen protection it deserves.* The Glass Elite Screen Protector features Ion exchange technology for enhanced surface compression and scratch resistance. Its subtle, beveled edges defend against chipping and blend seamlessly with your iPhone 11. Smudge-free defense. Keep your screen looking like new. ClearPrint™, Glass Elite's exclusive new surface treatment, disperses the oil from your fingertips for a clear and uninterrupted display. Soft to the touch. The Glass Elite Screen Protector' smooth and silky surface preserves the natural feel of your iPhone 11's screen. Easy application. Skip the hassle. EZ Apply tabs give you a simple and accurate way to attach your screen protector. *Compared to the same device without a screen protector.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZAGG InvisibleShield Glass Elite Screen Protector for iPhone 11!
Byrdstown, TN
I bought one of these for my husband when we bought our phones. He works in a factory and the last thing we want is to break an expensive item. It has surpassed my expectations of what a screen protector should do. It is still on his phone and we bought it when these phones first came out. He just recently cracked it a little, but better it than the screen! Plus, if you shatter it you can send it back in and they will send you a new one!
Hollywood, FL
I love this company. Starting from the wide variety of screen protectors for all wallets and the lifetime warranty , and the customer service. I love that their protectors cover yours screen from every angle, even if you have a curved phone like mine. I love also how you don't even notice that you have a protector because it is so slim and clear. Ps: if you have a fingerprint reader, don't worry it works
I have 3 kids 3 and under who love to play with my phone, so having a quality phone case with this screen protector is a must! I’ve been using them ever since my iPhone 5 and I don’t leave the store without having them place one on my phone. My kids have dropped my phone face down and it doesn’t make a scratch! It’s also invisible and easy to clean. If they make one for your phone, get one. I guarantee it’s worth it!
Findlay, OH
Unfortunately, I am on my 3rd Invisibleshield screen protector in 4 months, and the one currently on my phone is cracked as well. My phone is not handled any more roughly than the average phone. The only reason I rated this product two stars is because of the lifetime replacement warranty; I just pay shipping for the new screen protector and have the mail the damaged screen protector back (postage already paid).
Parker, CO
It cracks easily. But it keeps my phone protected. The upside is that I don’t have to worry about paying a ton to replace it. I simply go to the store and pay the fee to get a new screen cover. I would recommend as long as you have a store nearby that you can go to replace it.
Orlando, FL
I got this screen protector for free when I got my phone, I usually get mine off amazon but I don’t really like it, the screen always looks dirty & even though the company offers warranty for life they are always “sold out” or send you the wrong ones.
Cleveland, OH
I only use ZAGG screen protectors because of the great quality and customer service. I love that there's a warranty and I can get a new screen protector if I just pay shipping and return my old one-- great for when I get a new phone!
Fords, NJ
So far, I am loving it! It’s only been a week and it’s pretty nice. Doesn’t leave many fingerprints. I do not like the edges, collects dirt, fuzz and stuff, well eventually it will and then it’ll look dirty.
Great quality of screen protector! Invisible shield has great options they have blue light protecting screen protectors and others that kill bacteria! Have used this on my phone and protects it!
Winchester, KY
I’ve had this on my phone since November 2019 it hasn’t peeled off or cracked yet so that’s a plus but it’s also registered online so if anything does happen I’ll get a new one sent to me :)

Looking for your answer?