BY ZAFAR PROJECTS

Grandma's Secret Spot Remover is environmentally safe, biodegradable, non-toxic and contains no chlorine or phosphates. Stain remover for all types of clothing, upholstery and carpet. Just a drop is all it takes to remove oil, grease, paint, make-up, grass, ink, blood, baby formula and much more. Apply small amount to stain rub it and rinse. see more...

Hellen F.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
Grandmas secret spot remover is one of the best stain removing product o have ever used. My son got a grease stain on his shoes and grease is always tough to remove. I applied it and threw it in the wash came out good as new. I do recommend treating the stain the day before wash or at least a couple hours so it gives the product a chance to sink into the stain. Totally recommend but I wish the bottle was a little bigger.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Holly Springs, NC
I keep a steady stock of this stuff in my house!! It is Amazing!!!!!! I put some of it on a stain, rub it in really good, and then let it sit and work it's magic! Then I throw the item in the washing machine, and when it's done...........TA DA........no more stain!!! It has worked on blood, mustard, and ink stains too! Go buy it!! You will not regret it, I promise you!!!
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Gary, IN
This is the best stain remover I have ever used. The bottle could be easier to squeeze out. Other than that it has removed stains from my son's clothes like a dream. I have a 4 year old so, the stains can be pretty bad. I used a children's tooth brush to help work it in.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX
I use this stuff on any stained fabric that goes in the washer. I also occasionally use it on tough jobs with upholstery. It has saved my white couch from destruction plenty of times. I would totally recommend it!
Alex C.
Alex C.
This stain remover works great on tough stains. There were only a few times that it didn't get a stain out.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product. It removes all bad stains from any kind of color or type of clothes. It has no scent. It is like a clear oil and you just squeeze it on. It is easy to use and not pricey. I get mine at hobby lobby but it is sold at more stores. I highly reccomend this product. It works like a charm!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
This is a good product my dad picked up that truly works. It's a small bottle so it's a bit expensive but it does work. It smells almost lemony to me.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Works super well as an on the spot stain remover for most products love this stuff.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Portland, OR
This product works for literally everything. I recently found it in my townhouse, left by the previous tenants and this will get rid of any stain, it works to clean kitchens, bathrooms, you name it! I am very pleased with this product and feel bad for the folks who must have forgotten it!
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This stuff is AMAZING!! I bought it on a recommendation from a friend who does lots of crafts with fabric. I used it for the 2nd time today and it's amazing! The first time I used it on a white shirt that was brand new that had been put in a zippered storage bag, when I removed it there was mustard colored stains all over it, Grandmas stain remover took them out when shout wouldn't. I used it for the 2nd time today on an item I got from a yard sale that the dark pink marker they used to write on the price tags had bleed thru the label and onto the tan shorts, I applied it as directed, used a small toothbrush to help penetrate the stain, let the shorts set for 5 minutes then washed as normal and the stain was no where to be found!!!