BY ZADRO #47 in Radios

Start your morning off right with this am/fm, water-resistant, shower bug radio by zadro. the charming radio features four suction cups to hold onto any smooth surface or hang it from the antenna tail. the dials make this radio easy to operate even with wet hands. see more...

• Comparable to any other brands? Worth it for the price?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the buy? If so where can I find one?1 Answers
  • "It works great comes in clear and I love it. " in 1 review
  • "The dials can be quite tricky when tuning to different stations but sound quality is pretty good." in 1 review
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
My friends brother has a similar one. Works great. Comes in handy. He seems to love it
sharee r.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
I haven't had any problems with this radio. It works great comes in clear and I love it.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
We love this radio. Sticks great to the shower tiles and has always played really clearly.
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton beach , FL
Seems like a great radio to have who doesn't sing in the shower ?? Hahah I need to get my hands on one of This
Maria L.
Maria L.
Indio, CA
Great for the shower sticks right to the wall or to the doors, and plays the radio clear as day!! And a cool design
Edward S.
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
I normally have to haul my stero or speakers into the bathroom to listen to music. This makes it so convenient and cheap!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Great if you sing in the shower like I do. The dials can be quite tricky when tuning to different stations but sound quality is pretty good. However wish the little suckers stayed on better to my tiles. Over all though it does what I need it to!
aaliyah d.
aaliyah d.
Irmo, SC
This seems to be an awesome product because i love listening to music when i am in the shower
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Is this worth the buy? If so where can I find one?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
Comparable to any other brands? Worth it for the price?