BY ZADRO

Features: Safely Kills 99.99% of all surface Bacteria & Virus. Laboratory, Certified & Tested. Contains a UV-C Ultraviolet Light. Simply Open the Case, Put Toothbrush into Tray... Adjust for Size... Close Lid... Universal Fit for All Manual Toothbrushes & Most Electric Toothbrush Heads, Tweezers, Makeup brushes, finger nail clippers etc. Five Minute Auto-Shut Off. Operates on Two AA Batteries. Individual Item Dimensions: 8.5" H x 2" W x 1" D UV Toothbrush Sanitizer, Pink, Pin. see more...

Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wife travels a lot and uses this. She loves that she doesn't have to worry about how gross a hotel is her tooth brush will always be clean. I even had to buy her a new one after a year
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
I love this toothbrush holder/ sanitizer! Ive had one for a whike now and germs aren't visible but it helps me be at peace knowing itll be clean
Hayden Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I really feel like it helps to sanitize my toothbrush when I use it.
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Super cool product! Doubles as a case and sanitizer when traveling! I will definitely be buying more of these! Great gifts for college students or businessmen. I definitely recommend! Great product overall!
Julie G.
Parish, NY
Safely kills 99.99% of all surface bacteria and virus. This is also certified and tested.
Kat G.
Westland, MI
Awesome product! Sanitizes and is a case! I take it when I travel or go camping!
Victoria T.
Tipton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
3 stars because I'm not sure if it really kills 99.9% of surface bacteria like it says.
Dany S.
Adorei o produto! Ele é muito bom, atinge todos os cantos dos dentes, parabéns!
maria m.
Otimo produto, sua qualidade e maravilha suas cerdas sao muito boas eu recommendo.
hellen c.
Gostei bastante , tira todas as sujeiras super bem achei que atinje os cantos da boca reducindo a pocibilidade de mal alito amei !!!
Roxanne D.
Buhl, ID
Where can I purchase this?
Ella W.
Amazon.com
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow does this actually work? This is cool