BY ZADRO

Innovative Ideas that Make Life Easier™ Features: Twin 8.75" Optical Quality Glass Mirrors Regular 1x & 8x Magnification mirror with 360° swivel 40 Watt incandescent bulb with variable dimmer control AC Adapter in base Satin Nickel finish Item Dimensions:  16" H x 11" W x 6" D Model:  RDV68 Questions?  714-892-9200 see more...

• I am very interested in a makeup mirror. I like the way t...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how much this runs for , and if it's wor...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ROsa G.
This mirror is a blessing and I love the fact that there is a light around the mirror and it makes me feel so good that I clearly see every pore and it's such a great product. I love the fact that it's Dual sided and the magnification on either side is different.
Starr B.
Fort Campbell, KY
This mirror is definitely great for when applying eye makeup or doing things with your eyebrows as it as a light on both sides, as well as magnifying. Only downside is it is kinda expensive
Anna-Catherine C.
Guntersville, AL
The perfect mirror for professional makeup. This mirror adds lighting to make sure you have blended everything in without lines. I highly recommend!
Hannah B.
GREAT mirror for precise application of makeup. It is nice that this can be found at a drugstore, however the price is rather high.
Sarah F.
I was given this as a gift recently and have no complaints. The magnifier and light really helps with precise makeup application.
algerienne n.
This mirror it is very well when applying makeup and adds lighting to make sure you have blended everything in wiyhout lines
Marisa M.
Does anyone know how much this runs for , and if it's worth it ?
Maggie L.
Merced, CA
I am very interested in a makeup mirror. I like the way the setup is, so my questions is: is the light bright enough to see even if its dark in the room?