Zadro Products ULT111 Ultimate Lighted Make-Up Mirror

by Zadro Products

Zadro Ultimate Travel Mirror, LED Lighted 1X/10X, 3 mirrors in one for vanity, wall or travel, extends up to 16", folds up easily, LCD Digital Clock with Alarm, Taupe finish, storage/Travel Pouch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zadro Products ULT111 Ultimate Lighted Make-Up Mirror!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoCedar Springs, MI
This travel mirror is so amazing! I use it everyday as i dont have a vanity set up yet and it really is perfect for travel. It fits great in my travel case even with my hoard of makeup and beauty products. One of the best beauty gifts ive received in a while. Highly recommend!
6 years ago
I bought this mirror as a last minute purchase because I do not own a mirror that is low enough to see my whole face in at home (I'm short) and I had a very important weekend coming up and wanted to look my best & get a flawless makeup application. The lights on this mirror are great and helped me see so much better than normal. Great mirror!