Zadro Products SLV410 Dimmable Sunlight Straight Neck Vanity Mirror uploaded by Marta O.Zadro Products SLV410 Dimmable Sunlight Straight Neck Vanity Mirror uploaded by Marta O.

BY ZADRO PRODUCTS

Illuminate every angle of your face with the zadro 2-sided lighted makeup mirror. Thisâ lighted mirror reproduces the effects of sunlight, allowing you to apply makeup in the most natural-appearing lighting conditions. The adjustable stand expands or folds to just the height you need. The extraâ long-lasting 100-watt florescent bulb will give you 10,000 hours of natural light in your bathroom or at your vanity table. . 7.5" dual-sided 1x & 10x pedestal make-up mirror stand adjusts up to 18" tall or folds to 8.5" optical quality glass - glare-free, shadow-free reproduces the effects of natural... see more...

Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed with tweezing and this mirror makes it so easy for me to see each and every little hair I may have on my face. I've been using it just about everyday for a year and it's still works perfect
michelle n.
Princeton, LA
I love the Zadro Surround Light Dual Sided. i had one that a friend gave me becuse she got a new one. and it finally have out so I'm hopping to get a new one soon. its kinda hard to do make up with out light. or a mirror.
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
Amazing makeup mirror. I've tried couple of different vanity mirrors and this one so far is the best. The mirror base includes a built-in power outlet.
Margaret S.
Hales Corners, WI
I prefer a 5x or 7x just because the 10x can get blurry. This is still a good mirror that stands upright and flips easily for duel focus.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
My grandmother has one of these and I always love using it! I want to own one myself!........
Charlaine B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I want one so bad. How much are these and where should i buy it?