BY ZADRO PRODUCTS

When you use a vanity mirror, why not keep all your must-have items right at hand with the Zadro Cosmetic Basket Mirror Organizer? This convenient organizer gives you a segmented basket situated beneath an adjustable mirror that can rotate on the swivel hinge, but can also be positioned above or below the handle as you need it. The 2-sided mirror offers 1X and 5X magnification. About Zadro ProductsZadro Products has been a leading innovator in bath accessories, mirrors, cosmetic accessories, and health products for over 25 years. Among the company's innovations are the first fogless mirror, first variable magnification mirror, first surround light mirror, and more. Not a company to rest on its laurels, Zadro continues to adapt to the ever-changing needs of modern life. see more...

Lenya F.
I love the funky modern design and dual purpose of this organizer/makeup mirror - perfect for city folk like me with minimal vanity space but big glamour dreams!
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
LOVE it perfect for when doing my makeup because it holds everything for me and the mirror is so nice too.. It is also a nice price and worth it
Leah  G.
I like how this item holds my product and has the mirror attached. Very handy. The modern design also makes it easy to put in any room!
Lana R.
Love this, it holds pretty much all of my stuff and I used the mirror in the shower to put on face wash. I like it a lot.
Arielle S.
Lima
I love the shape and pattern, it looks beautiful and comfortable at the same time for your use.
if we look we can see that down has a part to organize, I think it's fantastic, I would put my basic makeup here.
really I recommend if you think it is very beautiful, I really want!!!
Lauren R.
Is this useful does it actually work?